Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

Thunda's B7 License To Kill
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Episode Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thunda

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Volcano

The two new kids get to team up as they try to drag a planet into a war with the Federation by promising them protection with their lone ship and a portion of everything they steal . Now I see why they sent the rookies.
Dayna gets to use one of her gadgets.
Avon defends the Liberator.
Cally gets taken hostage.
Some Fed ships get blown up (but they don't count).
Oh yeah, a planet gets destroyed.

Episode Total:

Avon 2
Dayna 2

Overall Totals:

Blake 15 +(1*)
Avon 15
Jenna 7
Dayna 6
Tarrant 3
Zen 2
Vila 1
Gan 1
Cali 1

--------------------------------------------------------

Dawn Of The Gods

Actually not too violent, unless you count the end when a whole planet gets destroyed. That makes two in a row.
Tarrant and Avon both shoot a guard but Avon's guard gets up later and attacks Groff so he doesn't get credit for a kill.
Zen scores a couple of kills.

Episode Total:

Zen 2
Tarrant 1

Overall Totals:

Blake 15 +(1*)
Avon 15
Jenna 7
Dayna 6
Tarrant 4
Zen 4
Vila 1
Gan 1
Cali 1

------------------------------------------------

Harvest Of Kairos

This is a difficult one. When Avon saves the crew aboard the Kairopan transporter the angle of his shots and the position of the guards makes it hard for him to have slain all four of them. Add to that all of the crew have their weapons drawn when the guards fall means he may not have shot all of them himself. Nevertheless I'll credit him three and a half. That puts him in the lead.
Lots of Federation ships get destroyed but they don't count.
Am I the only one who was hoping Jarvik would kill that giant spider?

Episode Total:

Avon 3 1/2
Tarrant 1/2

Overall Total:
Avon 18 1/2
Blake 15 +(1*)
Jenna 7
Dayna 6
Tarrant 4 1/2
Zen 4
Vila 1
Gan 1
Cali 1

white afro in space

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given Jarvik's almost 'Arthurian' moral code, it wouldn't have been honourable to kill the spider unless his life depended on it. That just wouldn't happen.

P.S. Killer thread, thunda
boroboy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thunda wrote:
Cynus Alpha

With this episode I'm going on the assumption that even if they had doctors on Cygnus Alpha, without proper instruments, a deep wound would result in death.

Blake beams down to the planet and opens up a can of you know what. He obviously had some kind of combat training. He gets on the scoreboard with a good old neck snap and follows that by scattering Vargas' atoms to the solar winds.

hmm.... i thought jenna was the one to get rid of vargas????
boroboy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thunda wrote:
Time Squad

Jenna gets on the scoreboard by doing a Ripley and getting 2 kills (get it? Ripley..aliens..the movie? )

Blake gets 1 kill to take the lead.

I'm not counting the people that may have died when the communication center exploded because there's no way of knowing and it would be a team effort anyway. One thing is certain, Blake's crusade to wade in blood up to his armpits has begun in earnest, should be up to his toes.

Episode Total
Jenna 2
Blake 1

Did you count the alien that got electrocuted? I didn't count that as Blake kill as I felt that Blake was just pushing the alien and Blake didn't mean to kill the alien that way.

I agree with not counting all the people in the communication center. this is where Blake becomes decidedly dodgy. He probably even killed the tea lady and the bloke who cleans the toilets. And a visiting paper clip salesman.
boroboy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thunda wrote:
Bounty

I'm going to take two things for granted in this episode:
1) That blow that Cali delivers broke the trooper's neck
2) The collar that explodes in the Amagon's face was powerful enough to kill him

Having said that, Cali gets her first kill and Blake gets another kill without using a conventional weapon.

I didn't count that kill for blake - but i can see how its debatable.

Quote:

--------------------------------------

Deliverance

Finally, Avon gets on the board, he teaches a fellow that throwing rocks at people is just not cool. Speaking of rocks, Jenna hits her captor with one but there's not enough proof that it killed him.

Episode Total:

Avon 1

1 more episode and then we find out who is the "Top Gun" for season 1.

i thought jenna killed one of the hairy blokes by smashing his head in. was he just stunned in your opinion?
thunda

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boroboy wrote:
thunda wrote:
Cynus Alpha

With this episode I'm going on the assumption that even if they had doctors on Cygnus Alpha, without proper instruments, a deep wound would result in death.

Blake beams down to the planet and opens up a can of you know what. He obviously had some kind of combat training. He gets on the scoreboard with a good old neck snap and follows that by scattering Vargas' atoms to the solar winds.

hmm.... i thought jenna was the one to get rid of vargas????

Blake is the one who actually pushes the button, but as I mentioned in the Cygnus Alpha thread, it's not clear how he learned how to do that.

thunda wrote:
Time Squad

Did you count the alien that got electrocuted? I didn't count that as Blake kill as I felt that Blake was just pushing the alien and Blake didn't mean to kill the alien that way.

I believe that Blake is sharp enough and smart enough to know what he was doing. Rather than tackle or grab him he deliberately pushes him into a high voltage panel.

boroboy wrote:
thunda wrote:

Deliverance

Finally, Avon gets on the board, he teaches a fellow that throwing rocks at people is just not cool. Speaking of rocks, Jenna hits her captor with one but there's not enough proof that it killed him.

Episode Total:

Avon 1

1 more episode and then we find out who is the "Top Gun" for season 1.

i thought jenna killed one of the hairy blokes by smashing his head in. was he just stunned in your opinion?

I can actually go either way with this one. She certainally uses enough force, and the rock is big enough, but it doesn't look like she gets a solid hit. Moreover, if he is dead his tribe doesn't seem to give a damn. That's why I re-opened this episode, I was waiting for some feedback.

thunda wrote:
The episode Deliverance will be re-opened. I'm having second thoughts as to whether Jenna should be awarded a kill. All comments and suggestions welcome.

thunda

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

City At The Edge Of The World

Excellent dialogue.
While everyone's shooting, Vila's off shagging.
Avon and Cally team up and show the new kids how it's done old school. Two kills apiece (Cally comes out of retirement).
Dayna, who decides to go on a rescue mission in a bright maroon jumpsuit and high heels, gets to use another one of her gadgets (I'd very much like to know where she hides them).
Tarrant goes home empty handed.

Episode Total:

Avon 2
Cally 2
Dayna 2

Overall Totals:
Avon 20 1/2
Blake 15 +(1*)
Dayna 8
Jenna 7
Tarrant 4 1/2
Zen 4
Cally 3
Vila 1
Gan 1

Children Of Auron

No kills, but lots of deaths, in fact a whole planet full of deaths. At least the planet didn't blow up. This is going to be one long bloody season.

Overall Total:
Avon 20 1/2
Blake 15 +(1*)
Dayna 8
Jenna 7
Tarrant 4 1/2
Zen 4
Cally 3
Vila 1
Gan 1

thunda

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumours of Death

Well, this had a higher body count than a typical Schwarzenegger flick. Rebels attack the presidential palace and take control. Servalan is captured, beaten and chained. The Federation empire is about to crumble. But at the last minute the B7 crew manages to rescue Servalan and crush the rebellion. Wait...what...that.. that can't be right , I'm going to have to watch it again.
Avon breaks up with his girlfriend and proves he doesn't discriminate between men and women when it comes to killing.
Tarrant comes within a split second of getting another backshot kill (Anna).
Dayna, who decides to wear bright red on a stealth mission, manages to get a kill in. I don't think she gets a good night's sleep unless she kills someone.

Episode Total:

Avon 2
Dayna 1

Overall Total:
Avon 22 1/2
Blake 15 +(1*)
Dayna 9
Jenna 7
Tarrant 4 1/2
Zen 4
Cally 3
Vila 1
Gan 1

Sarcophagus

Avon looks a goddess in the eye and she blinks.
Everyone else just sits around waiting for Avon to save them.

Episode Total:

Avon 1

Overall Total:
Avon 23 1/2
Blake 15 +(1*)
Dayna 9
Jenna 7
Tarrant 4 1/2
Zen 4
Cally 3
Vila 1
Gan 1

thunda

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ultraworld

A living planet prowling through the endless void of spce. A giant brain that feeds on human flesh. Souless zombies bent on destruction. Remorseless blue skinned aliens. Avon and Cally reduced to mindless husks. Tarrant and Dayna captured and put in reproductive pens. The galaxy's only hope lies in a cowardly petty thief and a mechanical marvel created by a twisted genius (this episode would be so cool if it was in black and white ).
Dayna and Tarrant team up again, in more ways than one. Tarrant gets to kill two unarmed aliens but at least he didn't shoot them in the back. Dayna doesn't get any kills but does get to use some of her gadgets (where the hell did she hide that one with the smoke bomb?).
Oh yeah, another planet bites the dust.

Episode Total:

Tarrant 2

Overall Total:
Avon 23 1/2
Blake 15 +(1*)
Dayna 9
Jenna 7
Tarrant 6 1/2
Zen 4
Cally 3
Vila 1
Gan 1

Moloch

I guess meteoroid planets (or planet meteroids) make people behave strangely, women like sheep and men like pigs.
Tarrant pulls a gun on Vila. Vila pulls a gun on Servalan. Servalan pulls a gun on Vila. Dayna doesn't pull a gun at all. Tarrant wins a fight. Avon loses a fight. Dayna doesn't fight at all. Vila saves Servalan. Servalan saves Vila. Someone saves Tarrant. They all save Avon and Dayna. Avon almost cries. Cally almost screams. Vila was almost a starship captain.
Trying to start an army with criminals. Who would be crazy enough to think somethink like that would work?
Tarrant gets two kills, neither was in the back.

Episode Total:

Tarrant 2

Overall Total:
Avon 23 1/2
Blake 15 +(1*)
Dayna 9
Tarrant 8 1/2
Jenna 7
Zen 4
Cally 3
Vila 1
Gan 1

thunda

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death-Watch

Tarrant goes one on one to the death with a Terminator, possibly a prototype to the T-1000 series. In what may be a prelude to a bleak future where robots control the earth and the few remaining humans either hide underground or are kept in stasis while machines feed off their lifeforce, only one man can prevent this future from unfolding. Former Federation pilot turned privateer, Del Tarrant. On his own against a nearly indestructible remorseless killing machine programmed to hunt down and eliminate humans. Will Tarrant triumph or will his code never to shoot a non-human in the back be his undoing? If Tarrant fails it means war and perhaps lead to the rise of the machines.

I'm putting Vinni in the miscellaneous catagory. That gives Tarrant a slight lead on Dayna.

Episode Totals:

Tarrant (1*)

Overall Total:
Avon 23 1/2
Blake 15 +(1*)
Tarrant 8 1/2 +(1*)
Dayna 9
Jenna 7
Zen 4
Cally 3
Vila 1
Gan 1

One episode to go in season three and Avon has an insurmountable lead. The real battle is for second and third place.
thunda

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terminal

"A planet where apes evolved from men? Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell! It's a mad house! A mad house! "

Last episode of the season and Cally's swan song. Blake makes an appearance, kind of. No true kills, only a couple of Links which I'll put under miscellaneous. Oh yeah, the Liberator is destroyed so no more Zen.

Episode Totals:

Cally +(1*)
Tarrant +(1*)

Overall Total:
Avon 23 1/2
Blake 15 +(1*)
Tarrant 8 1/2 +(2*)
Dayna 9
Jenna 7
Zen 4
Cally 3 +(1*)
Vila 1
Gan 1

Avon takes over as Top Gun but Blake still holds on to second place even though he wasn't really in season three. Dayna takes over as the female Top Gun.
thunda

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rescue

Escape From The Planet of the Apes

Start of the fourth and final season. We lose Cally, the Liberator and Zen, but we are introduced to Soolin, Scorpio and Slave.
Avon gets credit for killing a giant..worm or something. He also kills a creature and in so doing kills Dorian. An argument could be made that should be another two kills but I'm only giving him credit for one because Dorian or his previous victim was technically already dead.
Vila's the only one with enough sense to bring the Federation blaster, a proven weapon (by the way, where did they get that? The guards in Terminal were using different guns).

Episode Totals:

Avon 1 +(1*)

Overall Total:
Avon 24 1/2 +(*1)
Blake 15 +(1*)
Tarrant 8 1/2 +(2*)
Dayna 9
Jenna 7
Zen 4
Cally 3 +(1*)
Vila 1
Gan 1

thunda

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Power

Cally was the last of Blake's freedom fighters, with her dead the final season takes a different tone. Now the crew is basically glorified thieves.

The battle of the sexes goes ballistic. Beautiful blondes enjoy sneaking up on Vila. Dayna has a duel to the death. Tarrant actually thinks before acting. Soolin practices the art of invisibility. Avon ends a war and a possible sexual harassment suit his way.
Gunn-Sar claims Avon killed two of his men so I assume one was killed off camera. I'm not giving him credit for Cato nor am I giving Dayna credit for Gunn-Sar (she looked so happy I bet she went to sleep smiling) because that was Pella.

Episode Totals:

Avon 3

Overall Total:

Avon 27 1/2 +(*1)
Blake 15 +(1*)
Tarrant 8 1/2 +(2*)
Dayna 9
Jenna 7
Zen 4
Cally 3 +(1*)
Vila 1
Gan 1

thunda

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Traitor

How has the Federation managed to tame the fierce Helot fighters? Wat is the secret of Pylene-50? Why is a mysterious wheelchair bound stranger able to hold the key to life or death? Who is Commissioner Sleer? Will Dayna and Tarrant unravel the mysteries or fall victim to them? Murder, intrigue, betrayal, espionage, welcome to the planet Helotrix!
Enough hype, let's get to the kills.
Tarrant and Dayna team up again for what is supposed to be a simple recon mission. Yeah, simple.
Lots of hand to hand fighting and hard to tell if someone is killed. I'm only giving out one kill, the trooper who is guarding the laboratory, and I'm being generous.

Episode Total:

Tarrant 1

Overall Total:

Avon 27 1/2 +(*1)
Blake 15 +(1*)
Tarrant 9 1/2 +(2*)
Dayna 9
Jenna 7
Zen 4
Cally 3 +(1*)
Vila 1
Gan 1

thunda

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stardrive

Speed, the key to ruling the space routes. Avon wants it. The Federation fears it. One group has it, but only one woman can control it.
Take a ride with the Space Rats, the most dangerous gang in the galaxy!
Vila and Dayna team up (Vila and Dayna? What the hell?) for what is supposed to be a negotiation mission but they're actually bait. In spite of their lack of chemistry they handle themselves quite well. Dayna uses another one of her toys but only Avon and Soolin get kills. This episode marks Soolin's first kill. I'm assuming Avon's grenade killed and not stunned. I'm not counting Dr. Plaxton even though Avon was responsible for her death.

Episode Totals:

Avon 5
Soolin 4

Overall Total:

Avon 32 1/2 +(*1)
Blake 15 +(1*)
Tarrant 9 1/2 +(2*)
Dayna 9
Jenna 7
Soolin 4
Zen 4
Cally 3 +(1*)
Vila 1
Gan 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Episode Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: