Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

Blake's 7 Scorpio Model kit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
szarchie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:49 am    Post subject: Blake's 7 Scorpio Model kit Reply with quote

The Scorpio has landed!!! The kits are in and ready to ship! Its been such a long road to getting this kit finished but I think in the end everyone will be happy with the way it turned out. Follow this link to the Scorpio order page.

http://homepage.mac.com/szarchie/titanfind/scorpio.htm

It comes with 37 parts, decals and an instruction sheet. The body is hollow cast and the engine grilles are clear for those of you who want to add lighting effects. Inventory is very limited and if the interest is there a second run is on the cards, but please confirm by email that I have stock before ordering through the site. Kits will be sold on a first come first seved basis.

Cheers

John Archdeacon
Titan Find
BabylonRebel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks totally awesome! Will hopefully save up to order one!!

Have you guys got any thoughts for the future? I personally think a lot of fans will jump at the chance to have model kit replicas of some of the props (teleport bracelets especially).
szarchie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you like the Scorpio kit. I think its a pretty decent representation but I am a bit biased!!

Yes, I would love to do the Liberator and Scorpio teleport bracelets and the Scorpio clip gun. The Liberator guns may be more challenging. Some Federation guns are also a possibility.

What do you guys want to see?

Cheers

John
Cow of Zot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It reminds me of a Klingon ship a bit. The new guns in Scorpio are cool. I have to say though I like the Liberator better, especially the chairs. But Scorpio lokks cool as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: