Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

Episode A7: Mission to Destiny

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Episode Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Futsie
!PRINT!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Episode A7: Mission to Destiny Reply with quote

We don't seem to already have a topic for this episode (?) so I've started one...

After Sonheim and his little difference of opinion with Levett was mentioned on the Trivia Question thread...

ZEN wrote:
boroboy wrote:

Now, that was an interesting group of people to have together on a spaceship. Even bitchier than the Liberator crew!

Indeed

"I was asleep in my quarters"

"Would anybody else have seen you there?"

"Why should anyone else bother"

"There are worse things than being alone, Sonheim. Being with you is one of them"

Brilliant come-back

(link to the post the quote is from: http://www.blakes-7.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=344335#344335 )

...I just wondered if Sonheim had previously attempted to "apologise to" (i.e. chat up ) Levett the way he did with Cally, and been rebuffed, hence the above exchange...?

On a separate note (think I've mentioned this before) I have a series 1 DVD box from Holland which has English episode titles, but this episode is listed as "Mission to Destination" !

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, Futsie, Sonheim does seem to have "spoiled grapes" syndrome . I thought it a bit odd for Blake to even pose the question the way he did, when he didn't ask Grovane if anyone saw him in the communications room.
"I was in the communications center trying to make repairs. I remember feeling very drowsy, that's about all. And my name's Grovane. [shrugs] That's all."

Also, I've always wondered why Blake went to the trouble of teleporting back to the Destiny ship and rigging an explosive charge instead of just having Liberator destroy the hostile craft. Kendall stated how the cost of the neutrotope bankrupted their economy, I would think they couldn't afford to lose a spaceship.

By the way, there is a non-official Mission to Destiny thread buried on page five under the title A7 Giant Mushroom.
white afro in space

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here, Futs.

http://www.blakes-7.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1577

Perhaps someone with magic powers can correct the original and add the new posts.
Futsie
!PRINT!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah, seems that you can't merge topics on this version of phpBB, so looks like the old magic powers aren't up to the task in this case... From what I can tell on the phpBB support site, that feature didn't come in til the next version...

I'll cut'n'paste and re-post my first post of this topic onto the end of the "Giant Mushroom" thread, and then if you and Thunda would like to do the same... I think that's the only way to do it as far as I know... Then once eveyone's done that, I'll delete this topic... Oh, and I'll rename "Giant Mushroom"

I'd never have started a redundant thread in the first place, but I went through each page of the Episode Discussion forum and searched for the word "mission", so I never noticed "Giant Mushroom", mutter grumble...
!PRINT!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Righto, I've cut 'n' pasted my first post and Thunda's reply to the already-exising Mission to Destiny thread:
http://www.blakes-7.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=344422#344422
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Episode Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: