Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

Surveillance!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes 7 PG Fan Fiction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mary Lou Jensen

Location: Bowels of a disused space station with Hudson (shoot me now!)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:32 pm    Post subject: Surveillance! Reply with quote

Recycled air pumped into the darkened corridor with a low hiss, stale and rank with age. It had been a long time since this part of the dome had seen any life and it felt like years would pass before it did again.

Then something happened

Then a light appeared at one of the windows, another hiss drowing out the first, then sparks jumped, scattering across the floor as door was attacked from the outside.

(You next master cheese!)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the echo of the piece of door hitting the hard floor bounced and amplified around the dome.
Three men entered through the smoking hole dipping thier heads to avoid catching their hair in the charred edges...
once inside they looked around the leader removed his mask and turned to motion the others to bring him in....
he was dragged in half unconcious and dumped on a dusty bench while the others made thier preparations....
Mary Lou Jensen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hand's restrained, the prisoner shuffled backwards until his back hit the wall. Defiant eyes looked up at his captors.

"As much as I find myself flattered by your other enthsiastic attention, would you mind telling me what exactly it is I'm doing here?"

The white haired man smiled down at him. "Giving you special attention." He pulled a hypodermic from his kit. "Lots of special attention."

(no, I've not gone mad and had Gan talking posh )

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the white haired man didnt even hesitate.
he stabbed the needle into the mans arm roughly with no thought to the pain he might be inflicting.
the dark haired man winced. a defiant expression on his face as he tried to contain his discomfort.
"you are worth a lot to us" the white haired man calmly stated
"you will be our eyes and ears".
the prisoner didnt have time to wonder what he meant as the sedative took effect and he slid quickly into oblivion.....
Mary Lou Jensen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bile rose to the back of his throat as he final came round, disgusted to find himself in a cell with half a dozen other prisoners. Across from him sat a large brute of a man, head held firmly in his hands.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he tried to stand up. why did he feel so strange....
his mouth was dry and his stomach growled.
how much time had passed...he struggled to remember flashes of pain and discomfort...
Anna...what had happened to Anna....
Anna?he tried to remember her face her voice...a wave of confusion came over him.
the man oposite him sat up and for a moment he saw his own conflicted thoughts echoed in the other mans eyes
Mary Lou Jensen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You alright?" Small wiry man suddenly appeared at his shoulder, wincing. "Oo, you don't look well. Hard night?" The silence that greeted the question didn't discourage. "You're Kerr Avon aren't you? Recognised you from your mug shot."

Avon, shifted forward, running a slightly shaking hand over his face.

"The name's Vila since you asked, Vila Restal."

Avon glared. "I didn't ask."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the annoyance he felt jolted kerr avon back into some sense of normality.
he was suddenly aware of all the other people around him...carefully he made a mental note of them all making sure his glances couldnt be taken the wrong way...
"well now i wouldnt want to start a fight would i" he thought with a dark chuckle to himself.
his attention was drawn back to the larger dark haired man sitting opposite him. there was something familiar about him.
but as he tried to recall where he had seen him before, the man who had introduced himself as vila restal was now beginning to babble to the larger man....
Mary Lou Jensen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Where have you been Gan? We were beginning to thinkyou'd run out on us!"

Gan looked up with heavy lids and gently batted Vila again. "Go away, let a man die in peace."

Vila settled on the couch beside the giant and shook his head. "Hang over is it? Total you that jet fuel would scrabble your brain."

Gan chuckled lightly. "Feels like someone put their hand in my head and gave it a good mix round." He looked up and caught Avon's eye. "You never know, might do me some good."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avon held his gaze.
"do i know you?"asked Gan in a slightly sharper voice still holding his head with one hand.
Avon thought for a second..."i dont think i have had the pleasure"
he tried to keep his voice quiet and untroubled but even as he said the words he doubted their truth....
Mary Lou Jensen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just then the cell door opened and a Federation officer stepped inside. He pointed at Vila.

"You, out!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the cell instantly quieted...everyone looking at vila.Gan allowed alook of sympathy cross his face as vila turned to him for support.
"wouldnt want to keep them waiting vila" he said kindly
vila just nodded..he had turned an odd shade of green.
Avon just kept staring at the floor!
Mary Lou Jensen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The officer turned to Gan and Avon. "You two, move it!"

The screen turned black as the white haired man turned away, looking to his fellow conspirator. "Okay, so now you have them on the London. The ship is headed for Cygnus Alpha, would good would this kind of intrigue do us on a prison planet."

The cloaked figure smiled. "Oh I'm sure that we can do better than that, after all," she smiled, "Blake is a very resourceful man." She looked over her shoulder. "Wouldn't you say, Artix?"

The small man smiled and bowed as he turned and left the room.

(does not mean this is Servalan)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avon wasnt one for getting agitated but these turn of events were starting to get to him.
he silently followed the guard out of the cell cautiously waiting to see if they were being led somewhere where they might not return from.
this caused him to momenarily pause he recieved a sharp poke inthe back from the guard.
he half thought of running but how far would he get...where would he go even if he managed to get away. he sighed and carried on.
from a sideroom the white haired man watched them go by. his face set in a stern gaze.
the woman stepped up behind him smiling and lay a hand on his shoulder...
"wait and see general...wait and see, i know you will not be disapointed with the outcome"
she gave a small dark laugh and nodded once to the others and stepped out into the corridor.
the white haired man knew that he wouldnt see her again until all this was over. he shuddered as he pondered what that might mean...
Mary Lou Jensen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahead of them was a corner, corridor ahead brightly lit, corridor around the corner total darkness. As they reached it the officer paused and Avon looked behind him, what he saw made him gasp.

"Anna?"

More prisoners being moved from one cell to the next, getting ready to board the London, passed across his gaze obscuring the figure. When the crowd dispursed, the figure had gone.

Another prod in the back and, at first, Avon resisted, then a voice in his head told him to move and he moved.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes 7 PG Fan Fiction All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: