Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

New series?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Episode Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: New series? Reply with quote

Have'nt seen the entire serious have most on V.H.S tapes & now I've ordered the entier Box set on D.V.D's.

I've yet to see how & if blakes get's done I heard that he gets killed?..
& Avon starts all over again with Orac?...I know the Liberator got detroyed by a sand like substance & if Avon did'nt re program Zen they'd all be alive.

Heard that Paul Darrow may re start the serious again? Even tho he severed ties with the filming company.

Still it would be great if their siblings or close allies would restart the series saw a remake of Bonanza where the sons took control of the old Pondaroza place & if the cast could follow the same guide lines as that it would be a re launch of a whole new series again. It could be called Blakes 7 revisited or Blakes or 7's Blakes' revisited? or something along those guidelines???....

The writers could write in various other casts to join in & follow up from there. Now we have a starting point there should be no reason as to why some one could'nt make a start & I would gladly give my time & ideas to participate I could be Pilot as I am here & make out like I'm a wonderer going thru the Cosoms till something better came along.

Views & opinions from others would be great here.

Pilot
Melbourne
Australia
The Penal Settlement
Where Servalan is Supreme Commander.

Last edited by Pilot on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
BLAKESCREWE

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not heard anything nor the PD thing!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Episode Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: