Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

The obvious one - Avon or Servalan?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes 7 Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Most iconic B7 character
Avon
52%
 52%  [ 9 ]
Servalan
47%
 47%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 17

AnnaGrant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you you Lucifer Sam. To the very casual viewer, who maybe hardly saw any episodes in their entirety but picked up general signals from the media Servalan is probably the most stand-out character. So I voted for Servalan.

However for those who engaged with the series Avon has got to be the most complex and enduring character, especially to impressionable 14 year old girls like I was!
Mary Lou Jensen

Location: Bowels of a disused space station with Hudson (shoot me now!)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coudn't vote on this one because they were all iconic in their own way; even poor misused (by the writing team) Gan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes 7 Polls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: