Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

Which is Your Favourite: Scorpio or the Millenium Falcon?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes 7 Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which is Your Favourite: Scorpio or the Millenium Falcon?
Scorpio
68%
 68%  [ 13 ]
Millenium Falcon
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 19

Little Rascal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHY ISN'T The Mining ship RED DWARF or STAR-BUG (1 & 2) in the Poll ?

Even though many of you know what I think of all things Star Warts , I'd still HAVE to Vote for SCORPIO !
It has that Wonderfully Churlish A-i (small i) "SLAVE" ruining the Ship and S'CREWE.
I know this should be B7 ships only but the Falcon isn't so I feel free to offer..
the BEST-EVER, ALL-TIME, AMAZINGEST, STAR-SHIP,The CULTURE, GCU,{Tundra Class}.LITTLE RASCAL ! . ( on Secondment to SC,Special Circumstances) !!! A more "Luxuriate, Lustrous, Freezeingly Cool and occassionaly Malicious Star-Ship is yet to Challenge it!!! nor ever will.
( Mind you, the MSV Yawning Angel and GSV Sleeper Service were both faster. The LR was limited to 125.000 Kilo-Lights ! Y.A and S.S could Reach 240.000 though only the S.S could Sustain such Velocity!)

It's friend, The Culture Ship ; Rapid Offensive Unit {Improved Thug Class}, "Killing Time" would be a distant Second, simply because of it's "Guile , Spoiling for a Fight" and Big-Hitter,Capabilitiy !! ! Avon

Kryton" I can't fly this, I trained on Star-Bug 2 "
Rimmer" But the Controls on Star-bug 1 are Exactly the SAME!"
Kryton" Err, Yes ,, That's the Problem "
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes 7 Polls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: