Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

Prisoner in Paradise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes 7 PG Fan Fiction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Janov Seldon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:33 am    Post subject: Prisoner in Paradise Reply with quote

I've promised this for a while and it's a chunk of my epic PGP which is good enough (ie no links) to survive as a stand alone piece.

Prisoner in Paradise

She awoke with a start and shivered, despite the humid heat. Breathing heavily, she threw back the sheets and got out of bed, walking across the room to the large French windows.

Opening them, she went out onto the balcony and shivered again, despite the warm breeze. She looked over the balcony towards the sea, the distant sound of the waves crashing against the rocks.

Something had woken her, a feeling of... She didn't quite know. She felt pain, a sense that someone was walking over her grave. She snorted. She'd felt that often enough and being in this strange place was enough to unsettle anyone.

How long had she been here? Time had no real meaning, there were clocks to tell the daily time and the passing of each day could be marked, but apart from that, nothing.

She sighed and looked up at the stars. There were few lights in the settlement to give much of a glow and the stars shone down in their infinite billions. And then she had that feeling again. She frowned as she noticed one star brighter than any of the others.

She'd studied the night sky each night to try and get some sort of bearing, a familiar star pattern. Some were similar, others familiar yet somehow different. She knew each star, she'd even tried counting them, but none were as bright as the star that was in the sky now.

It was moving. Slowly but just faster than the stars. It was moving alright. And there was only one thing it could be.

A ship.

Her heart skipped. Could it be rescue? The feelings were getting stronger - there was someone she knew aboard that ship.

Then she sighed, closed her eyes and shook her head. They couldn't know she was here - who would rescue someone that they thought was dead?
Someone that had been shot at point blank range, collapsing to the floor as a supposed corpse whilst gunfire had raged all around. Someone who had awoken in a strange hospital, in a strange place that resembled a holiday planet, where there was constant surveillance and even more constant questioning?

She opened her eyes and looked up at the moving star. The feeling was starting to ebb, to fade away. She blinked, and the star suddenly shot across the sky and vanished.

"I'm here, Vila!" she whispered. "Don't leave me behind!"

And behind her, a small surveillance camera watched her every move.
BabylonRebel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really really good, I like it

At first I thought the woman might have been Kerril, but now I assume it's Dayna or Soolin? More likely Soolin as I can't see Dayna calling out for Vila.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes 7 PG Fan Fiction All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: