Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

January meeting?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Conventions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

A meeting in January????? where should it be held?????
Birmingham
78%
 78%  [ 11 ]
Liverpool
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Author Message
Futsie
!PRINT!


Joined: 21 May 2004
Posts: 10715
Location: The Middle Lands

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

17th would be good for me... we'd better wait and see what Turni says tho... she says she can't make the 20th and she's not happy about it
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZEN



Joined: 16 May 2004
Posts: 7564
Location: LIVERPOOL

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Futsie wrote:
17th would be good for me... we'd better wait and see what Turni says tho... she says she can't make the 20th and she's not happy about it


Crazy - the 17th suggested reffers to the mini gathering in Liverpool futs - before the actual saturday gathering in Brum on the 20th
_________________
Wisdom must be gathered, it can not be given


nothing like the 1st cuppa tea in the morning.

B7 Episodes watched since January 2017 = 95
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Futsie
!PRINT!


Joined: 21 May 2004
Posts: 10715
Location: The Middle Lands

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ar, I know that! I just meant that if Turni can't make the 20th, she might like to have the option to at least make the Liverpool one....!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZEN



Joined: 16 May 2004
Posts: 7564
Location: LIVERPOOL

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my mistake sounds feasable Yes Smiley - wouldn't take Turni long ta race up the M62 at standard by 12
_________________
Wisdom must be gathered, it can not be given


nothing like the 1st cuppa tea in the morning.

B7 Episodes watched since January 2017 = 95
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Turnidus
Demon Driver


Joined: 16 May 2004
Posts: 4436
Location: My home planet of Voltarabia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all - sorry Futs, I was in a bit of a bad mood the other day having found out that three things are all happening on that one date.

We have talked about it and reckon we could probably stop off in Birmingham on our way to Wales so long as we left Brum about 3pm. So if people could try and make it to the pub earlier rather than later that would be good for us!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
BLAKESCREWE



Joined: 16 May 2004
Posts: 21196
Location: 1977!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea - i`ll try and ge there so I can squeeze at least one drink out of you!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RichardWho



Joined: 19 May 2004
Posts: 3752
Location: zomewhere in zyderspace

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turnidus wrote:
Hi all - sorry Futs, I was in a bit of a bad mood the other day having found out that three things are all happening on that one date.

We have talked about it and reckon we could probably stop off in Birmingham on our way to Wales so long as we left Brum about 3pm. So if people could try and make it to the pub earlier rather than later that would be good for us!


Well I can certainly be there from 12 noon. Whereabouts in Wales are you going?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Turnidus
Demon Driver


Joined: 16 May 2004
Posts: 4436
Location: My home planet of Voltarabia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RichardWho wrote:
Turnidus wrote:
Hi all - sorry Futs, I was in a bit of a bad mood the other day having found out that three things are all happening on that one date.

We have talked about it and reckon we could probably stop off in Birmingham on our way to Wales so long as we left Brum about 3pm. So if people could try and make it to the pub earlier rather than later that would be good for us!


Well I can certainly be there from 12 noon. Whereabouts in Wales are you going?


We're going to Llandrindod Wells.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
THE_LIBERATOR
Goatboy


Joined: 16 May 2004
Posts: 9062

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLAKESCREWE wrote:
Good idea - i`ll try and ge there so I can squeeze at least one drink out of you!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Artilla
Beast's precious num-num


Joined: 02 Jun 2005
Posts: 5376
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you guys could do a "big" meetup twice a year, like say, one in
the summer? I'd like to come over again and see the place when it's not
trying to freeze me to death.
_________________
LOOK, IT'S BEEN SWELL, BUT THE SWELLING'S GONE DOWN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Futsie
!PRINT!


Joined: 21 May 2004
Posts: 10715
Location: The Middle Lands

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freeze? That was just... bracing!
That's an idea tho.... summer...
You could get rained on instead of snowed on
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Franky



Joined: 10 Jan 2005
Posts: 40
Location: Oudenbosch, Holland

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Hey Artilla Reply with quote

Hey Artilla it would be nice if you could come over, in January. Whe wil find you a nice warrm pub
_________________
Wind mee is wind tegen als je de andere kant op wilt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
BLAKESCREWE



Joined: 16 May 2004
Posts: 21196
Location: 1977!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Artilla wrote:
Maybe you guys could do a "big" meetup twice a year, like say, one in
the summer? I'd like to come over again and see the place when it's not
trying to freeze me to death.



Its too hot then -normally!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Artilla
Beast's precious num-num


Joined: 02 Jun 2005
Posts: 5376
Location: USA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be nice to be missed, Franky.
_________________
LOOK, IT'S BEEN SWELL, BUT THE SWELLING'S GONE DOWN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
THE_LIBERATOR
Goatboy


Joined: 16 May 2004
Posts: 9062

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Artilla wrote:
It will be nice to be missed, Franky.
Yeah I keep missing you too!!



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Conventions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Visit Sendit.com
Blakes7 Discussion  


Space Pilot 3K template by Jakob Persson.
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2006 phpBB Group
  Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email