Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

Upcoming Fanfiction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes 7 PG Fan Fiction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BabylonRebel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:42 am    Post subject: Upcoming Fanfiction Reply with quote

Hello all, first time writer here. Im just about to embark on writing a PGP Story, set 5 years after the massacre. It involves a new seven taking command of the Liberator.

Terminal has been rediscovered and being used as a Prison Planet, a Federation ship taking prisoners there uses a new weapon to destroy the particle cloud but not before it is infected itself, forcing the crew to abandon the ship and board the rebuilt Liberator. All but one soldier is killed by the security system, Det Talen. Meanwhile, down on Terminal, only 3 prisoners are left - Terrorist bomber Rosco Pell, Goth hacker Shalla Vern and smuggler Selby Chesun. In the ruins of the underground bunker (from Terminal/Rescue) they discover Vila's teleport bracelet and one of them is teleported up by Talen, who is instructed how to by Zen. The person who went up then goes back down to rescue the other two, and they set off to fight for truth justice and in the name of Blake.

what do you think? im still working on the other 2 characters - a rebel leader and a doctor.
Tharn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good but 'truth and justice' in the name of Blake, I'd be inclined to sign on with Avon and go for profit and longer life

Thats just me, no magnificance in my soul.

Cant wait to read you fan fiction
BabylonRebel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put that last comment as I couldn't really say the American way , and im crap at thinking up witty phrases like that.
Tharn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Iminent B7 crossover fan fiction.. Reply with quote

I'm penning on a strange new fanfiction crossover, I think it will work but getting the balance right will be tough cus both of the universes its set in are radicly different and the difficulties in merging characters are hampered by two very different styles of writing.

Still, come friday and the epic will begin...
Janov Seldon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a piece in development - something new and not connected in any way to my sprawling epic PGP, although that has influenced it slightly.

Just got to tidy up the middle section as I need some linking scenes.
inge

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Babylonrebel said:
Quote:

Hello all, first time writer here. Im just about to embark on writing a PGP Story, set 5 years after the massacre. It involves a new seven taking command of the Liberator.

Terminal has been rediscovered and being used as a Prison Planet, a Federation ship taking prisoners there uses a new weapon to destroy the particle cloud but not before it is infected itself, forcing the crew to abandon the ship and board the rebuilt Liberator. All but one soldier is killed by the security system, Det Talen. Meanwhile, down on Terminal, only 3 prisoners are left - Terrorist bomber Rosco Pell, Goth hacker Shalla Vern and smuggler Selby Chesun. In the ruins of the underground bunker (from Terminal/Rescue) they discover Vila's teleport bracelet and one of them is teleported up by Talen, who is instructed how to by Zen. The person who went up then goes back down to rescue the other two, and they set off to fight for truth justice and in the name of Blake.

what do you think? im still working on the other 2 characters - a rebel leader and a doctor.

Sounds like a great idea and a likely scenario for a new group of rebels.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes 7 PG Fan Fiction All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: