Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

What are you watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 136, 137, 138

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> General Sci-fi and Fantasy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moggy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Utopia count as SF/fantasy? I've been watching that.

Where is Jessica Hyde?
Ron

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched Survivors Series 3, episode 2 'A Little Learning' last night. It's the second time I've seen it. I'm surprised how Ian McCulloch wrote an episode that sees him (Greg) getting strung up a tree by the foot; not afraid of putting his character down a bit! That wee boy leader is a bit annoying though.
Rojblake

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished watching Poldark for the first time and I have to say it is excellent. I know it does not fit under the heading of this topic but perhaps we should open this up to anything?
ZEN

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rojblake wrote:
I know it does not fit under the heading of this topic but perhaps we should open this up to anything?
Why Not! Or a least start a none "sci-fi" what are you watching Yes Smiley I dont always watch B7/sci-fi either

I've just seen the recent " Dredd" movie on DVD! Whilst its defo back to the original dark comic concept of Judge Dredd in 2000AD, the harshness, the brutalness of the Judges!! I still dont think this "Judge" quite pulls it off either!!, some of the "slow-mo" effects are what one would expect from the 2000AD comics it as to be said! I dunno, maybe I expected more of this one, given the previous Stallone version of it! Least he keeps his helmet on throughout in this film! Having grown up with 2000AD, maybe I just expected more, shall I say, real ..."Dredd" from the character concerned, which never really comes accross But then, is it really possible to be, dare I say it again! , that dredd-full for a character , yet still be likeable to the viewing audience!!!!....... Who shouted "Avon" then in the background?

nothing like the 1st cuppa tea in the morning.

B7 Episodes watched since January 2017 = 96
Ron

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron wrote:
Jupiter Moon episode 4. I liked this episode and discovered it was the first one filmed.
Since posting this in 2008 I've now watched the first sixty episodes available on UK DVD's, and this year Santa is coming!
white afro in space

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just started watching the first season of 'The Outer Limits'. What a great show!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> General Sci-fi and Fantasy All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 136, 137, 138
Page 138 of 138

Jump to: