Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

help please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes 7 PG Fan Fiction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NaomiJane

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: help please Reply with quote

I found this 1 page fic on a floppy disk in my desk I've done a google search for it on the net but can't find out anything about it and I don't think its one of mine own but parts of it do seem to be awfully like my style of writing

so if anyone recognizes it could they please tell me as its bugging me terribly
I figure the man like Travis is Avon
thanks

fic is as follows

I watch you most nights, wondering what it was that he had done to make you hate him so much. Granted he was a rebel and an enemy of the federation, but you knew as well as he that the federation was to powerfull to ever be anything else but an instrument of corruption and evil in our corner of the galaxy.

That night you came back, covered in blood, your face and hand so horribly mutilated that they were beyond repair I cried because I knew right then from he second I saw you that the man I loved was changed, forever.
I never knew truly what had happened that night, who was in the wrong, who was in the right. You were just doing your duty as you saw fit. A little over zealously I admit but with the federation at your back there was little else you could be, and live with your own mind.
But you hated him for it. For turning him into some half-man half-machine creature.
After the surgeon had done all he could for your hand you refused to let him finish the job on your face. Was it so that when you met again Blake would see just what he had done to you? If even after the Federation reprogramming he could remember the night that he killed the man that I loved.

I just hope for his sake we never meet. You would kill him outright, quick, relatively painless but I would make him suffer god would I make him suffer for all that he had done.

When herself sent for you to tell you that you would be in charge of his recapture after his escape from the London it was like an arrow threw my heart I new then that you were lost to me.
After that fatefull day I never saw you again. But on a small planet were I had been stationed as communications officer I saw a man not just any man but a man so like you that my heart nearly stopped beating. But then I saw who he was with, *Blake*

"I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later."
Steve Rogerson

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't recognise it, but have tried looking for it on the Hermit site:

http://www.hermit.org/Blakes7/
http://homepages.poptel.org.uk/steve.rogerson

Hail Og: Ruler of the Universe (Feb 2005-2007)

Redemption 15, 20-22 February 2015
http://www.smof.com/redemption
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NaomiJane

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i did a catagory search with every mix i could think of but as I havent a title for it thats as far as I can go short of looking at all at all 300 odd stories in the library

"I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later."
Solstice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve Rogerson wrote:
I don't recognise it, but have tried looking for it on the Hermit site:

http://www.hermit.org/Blakes7/

Judith's site was hacked 12th Feb. 2005
NaomiJane

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats terrible S I love that site

Solstice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NaomiJane wrote:
thats terrible S I love that site

Hi NaomiJane
I think most of my friends have had their websites hacked
at least once...I am afraid to do online buisiness because
of this...I sell through the sponsorship of crafters who are
kind enough to believe in my work. My work site Autumn
Manor@aol stays the same with some really protective aids.

Hope Judith gets her site back up & running smoothly real soon

Please let me know if you sort out the fanfic
What you quoted is awesome-very professional...
Steve Rogerson

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the Hermit site is working again.
http://homepages.poptel.org.uk/steve.rogerson

Hail Og: Ruler of the Universe (Feb 2005-2007)

Redemption 15, 20-22 February 2015
http://www.smof.com/redemption
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
inge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's good.
Its a great site especially for fanfic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes 7 PG Fan Fiction All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: