Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

Jacqueline Pearce in SJS 2.0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Myk Gantt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:02 am    Post subject: Jacqueline Pearce in SJS 2.0 Reply with quote

For those who don't know, Jacqueline will be featuring in the the second season of Big Finish audio series SARAH JANE SMITH. Elisabeth Sladen reprises her role as the title character

robbins1940

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't Elisabeth Sladen still look sexy for a woman who is nearly 60?
SirJaunty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Time waits for no one Reply with quote

sigh, no in fact she doesn't I might be a fan but iam not blind.
Sorry but its so depressing the effects of the great enemy of time has in its creeping isidiousness.
She looks like a grey haired old woman, glamourous granted, but grey and old nontheless.
Terrible.
Think I need a strong cup of tea, a hot water bottle, and one of those nice red tartan rugs that keep me legs warm. Ooo and I think wogan is on 2....D'OH! its happening to me! : )
robbins1940

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Re: Time waits for no one Reply with quote

SirJaunty wrote:
sigh, no in fact she doesn't I might be a fan but iam not blind.
Sorry but its so depressing the effects of the great enemy of time has in its creeping isidiousness.
She looks like a grey haired old woman, glamourous granted, but grey and old nontheless.
Terrible.
Think I need a strong cup of tea, a hot water bottle, and one of those nice red tartan rugs that keep me legs warm. Ooo and I think wogan is on 2....D'OH! its happening to me! : )

You are wrong, I think Liz Sladen(woman on the right) looks great.
RichardWho

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She certainly wasn't grey haired when I met her at a convention 2 years ago.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: