Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

A13: ORAC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Episode Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boroboy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few observations:
1. implausible camera resolution. At the beginning of the episode not only do we get a chemical analysis but a close up shot they could easily have asked for in the previous episode. I know its just a plotting contrivance but it makes Blake and the gang look like total idiots.
2. The System must have been part of the federation or at least shared technology with it for Zen to use tarriel cells so that it can be controlled by Orac. This seems highly unlikely as the federation know nothing about the system. an alternative is that Ensor did a deal with the System for tarriel cell technology independant of other worlds/systems/the federation.
3. We have a great example of how Blake does not like to discuss what is going on - even if he has information vital to the person he is talking two (he is such a pain).
Blake "Avon. Can you handle the teleport?"
Avon "What's going on?"
Blake "Just get down there."
4. I wish I had an elevator that cleaned muddy boots as well as Ensors does.
5. Blake pulls down the roof of the tunnel. This seems insanely dangerous- even for an engineer like Blake. I know mining engineers. They would NEVER do this.
6. Another good characterization piece is that Avon selects Vila to go down to the surface despite Vila's objections. What is it about Vila that Avon trusts him so much in tricky situations? Was he just thinking that there may be locked doors that need picking? This is not the only time that Avon makes this choice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Episode Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: