Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

Sex in B7...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
strangelove91

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:37 am    Post subject: Sex in B7... Reply with quote

You know, I was wondering... whether the character ever had sex on the Liberator... this is not a question of slash fiction, or other crap like that... but I'm trying to figure out who'd go along well with who.... Soolin and Vila? Cally and Avon? As crazy as it sounds, Tarrant and Dayna sem to be the most copatible, considering similar tastes.
strangelove91

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted this as the body of the first post, but all I see after submitting is my forum name... ?!!

strange...

Anyway, here's waht I was posting:

I was wondering... whether the character ever had sex on the Liberator... this is not a question of slash fiction, or other crap like that... but I'm trying to figure out who'd go along well with who.... Soolin and Vila? Cally and Avon? As crazy as it sounds, Tarrant and Dayna sem to be the most copatible, considering similar tastes.
>CarnÚll<

See The Fanfic Section For A Thread Like This
strangelove91

this is not a question of slash fiction, or other crap like that... but I'm trying to figure out who'd go along well with who.... Soolin and Vila? Cally and Avon? As crazy as it sounds, Tarrant and Dayna sem to be the most copatible, considering similar tastes.
strangelove91

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: wtf? my posts only show my username? Reply with quote

OK

Sorry for the repeated posts...my internet connection went bonkers...
>CarnÚll<

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

strangelove91 wrote:
this is not a question of slash fiction, or other crap like that... but I'm trying to figure out who'd go along well with who.... Soolin and Vila? Cally and Avon? As crazy as it sounds, Tarrant and Dayna sem to be the most copatible, considering similar tastes.

I Completely Agree, That's Why Steve Started A Realistic Thread of Who Went Well Together On The Fanfic Section...

(We Have Some Very Strange People That Absoutelty Won't Accept There Was Sex In B7... Personally I Think There Was, Unlike Doctor Who Which By The Way I Really Think Is Crazy Because It Was Pure Fiction Sci-fi, Blake's 7 Was Realistic, It Prived Itself On Being Real, & Thus Sexual Relationships Should Come Into Play)
>CarnÚll<

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

P.S. When I Said Doctor Who Was Crazy For Being Purely Sci-fi I Meant Having Sexual Relationships In It Not The Program Itself
>CarnÚll<

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By The Way Welcome strangelove I Haven't Spoken To You About Before, Are You A New Member or An Old One Before My Time?

(Either Way Welcome Back )
strangelove91

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, hi CarnÚll, I used to be a member on the B7E forums (yes, yes, I know...) and I've 'transplanted" myself here.
>CarnÚll<

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

strangelove91 wrote:
Well, hi CarnÚll, I used to be a member on the B7E forums (yes, yes, I know...) and I've 'transplanted" myself here.

No Need to Show You The Ropes Then Welcome Back ^^
THE_LIBERATOR
Goatboy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>CarnÚll< wrote:
We Have Some Very Strange People That Absoutelty Won't Accept There Was Sex In B7...
Well if there was, there is a conspiracy to edit it out of the two television showings I've seen & the videos & series one dvd's I own!!
>CarnÚll<

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE_LIBERATOR wrote:
>CarnÚll< wrote:
We Have Some Very Strange People That Absoutelty Won't Accept There Was Sex In B7...
Well if there was, there is a conspiracy to edit it out of the two television showings I've seen & the videos & series one dvd's I own!!

Ahh But Half The Fun of Blake's 7 Was Comtemplating What Went On Behind The Scenes As We Know They Did Do Alot Off Camera By Varies Hints They Give Us.
THE_LIBERATOR
Goatboy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>CarnÚll< wrote:
We Know They Did Do Alot Off Camera By Varies Hints They Give Us.
This may come as a shock to you, but it was a television series, & they were only actors playing parts.
Steve Rogerson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE_LIBERATOR wrote:
This may come as a shock to you, but it was a television series, & they were only actors playing parts.

What nonsense
http://homepages.poptel.org.uk/steve.rogerson

Hail Og: Ruler of the Universe (Feb 2005-2007)

Redemption 15, 20-22 February 2015
http://www.smof.com/redemption
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
THE_LIBERATOR
Goatboy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that talking about what members of the cast "got it on" would be far more interesting!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: