Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

Blake's 7 on E-bay
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KevinD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets not forget, it would actually cost quite a bit of money to source the materials to make that model. From what I could tell, it was very accurate, that means tracking down and buying a lot of different kits and household items common in the 1970's and quite rare now.
ZEN

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look whats on EBAY at the moment

Belstaff waterproof Ideal, if you're on the Small side hoping to make your own Fed Trooper outfit

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Belstaff-Unisex-Motorbike-Waterproofs-/260882765847?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Clothing&hash=item3cbdd31817

nothing like the 1st cuppa tea in the morning.

B7 Episodes watched since January 2017 = 96
AnnaGrant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zen, strangely enough the item description doesn't mention that particular benefit.
ZEN

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnnaGrant wrote:
Zen, strangely enough the item description doesn't mention that particular benefit.

Just as well really AnnaGrant Otherwise it would be going for more than its present asking price.

Its obviously not an original B7 costume or anything, but it is what they were made from Yes Smiley I bought one similar afew months back but in XL and had to fight for it....( bidding wise ). They look & sound the part Yes Smiley Slowly but surely I'm putting a Fed Trooper trooper costume togther

AnnaGrant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still no bids for it.
Futsie
!PRINT!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The inside leg's a bit short - I think it would make for a Norman Wisdom styled Fed Trooper

... mind you, I suppose trooper trousers only need to be long enough to tuck into the wellies...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently won an auction for a "gaming" miniature of Scorpio, one of at least three to have come up in recent months (didn't even start bidding on the first as it was at 50 notes when I spotted it, lost the second and just outsniped a few trying to snipe this one from me).

This is the fella:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230708614477?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_965

Does anyone know the provenance of it? There were at least three other ships up for grabs too - Liberator, System chase ship and Federation Pursuit ship.

The auction says they were plastic but the surface texture of mine is more like a polyester resin and it doesn't feel like plastic either.

I am very tempted - actually determined - to drop it into rubber and knock off a few resin copies as I'd like to do two of the 'sister ships'. Well, as soon as I can work out the best place to put the pouring lug...
ZEN

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All four B7 series boxset's - only 99p .....so far

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Blakes-7-Seasons-1-2-3-4-Complete-UK-R2-DVD-Collection-/110920796717?pt=UK_WSJL_Wholesale_GL&hash=item19d3650a2d

Jerry Horne

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey folks,
I'm selling an original B7 script to 'City at the Edge of the World'. It belonged to Chris Boucher and he signed it for me:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261212157490?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54
Page 54 of 54

Jump to: