Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

[BTR Audio] Blakes Legacy: Restoration (Part Two: Kerona)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes 7 PG Fan Fiction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matthew Kopelke

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: [BTR Audio] Blakes Legacy: Restoration (Part Two: Kerona) Reply with quote

Having successfully escaped from KX42, the crew of the commandeered Federation Prison Transport vessel 024 were hopeful that they would now be free people - free to sort out a future for their lives away from the prying eyes of Federation guards.

However, what they did not count on was their new vessel needing to make immediate planetfall because of severe damage suffered during the scuffle on KX42. With a crippled ship around them, Style Asmiov and Jorma soon realise that they might be stuck on their new home for some time.

Before too long, though, the trio make the acquaintance of one Teena Macer - a suspicious dealer from a nearby trading colony. She offers to supply them with the parts needed to repair the ship - but do certain offers of help come with too high a price for some?

Set 30 years after the events of the final TV episode of Blakes 7, Kerona is the second chapter in a brand new audio serial continuing Terry Nation's science-fiction classic.

The entire 29-minute audio, along with a 6-minute bloopers reel & a 4-minute incidental music suite, are currently available as free downloads from the main BTR Productions web site.
Simon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone looked at this ? I've only just spotted the topic (spot mr observant here!)
Turnidus
Demon Driver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon wrote:
Has anyone looked at this ? I've only just spotted the topic (spot mr observant here!)

Yeah, I've downloaded this and the previous one, but it took some time before I could actually listen as it is in ogg (sorry, I'm not a technical person and don't understand the terms but I know that I couldn't listen to it using my usual sources). Anyway, I've only listened to the first one so far, but didn't really get on with it. I think the Kiwi accents took me by surprise. I'll have to have another listen when I'm in a more receptive mood!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For formats like OGG-Vorbis + SHN, you need different media players. I think Nullsoft has players freely available. You should be able to google each format and find players.
Turnidus
Demon Driver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got an iRiver player now which plays it.
!PRINT!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played the .ogg files with WinAmp.

Listening to the first one, I sort of got into bits of it, but I didn't really like the acting...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes 7 PG Fan Fiction All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: