Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

Episode C8: RUMOURS OF DEATH!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Episode Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rojblake

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thunda, great comments and appreciate your sharing of them. It will certainly make for a new way to view the episode. which after these many years and previous viewings is quite some achievement. So thanks for that.
Lucifer Sam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember hearing that the director of this episode HATED the scenes with the two guards in the control room; thinking they were badly written, badly acted and detracted from the main thrust of the story.

Which just goes to show how little he knows! I loved the interplay between these two characters, and how it makes it clear that the 'baddies' are not Star Wars-style faceless stormtroopers but normal people trying their best to do their job. ("Yes Major, I know you're dying, but that's what you're paid for.")

To this day, I still regularly find myself saying "Some days are better than others."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Episode Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: