Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

Blakes 7 DVD set series 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
usadave

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject: Blakes 7 DVD set series 3 Reply with quote

I just preordered series 2. Does anybody know when series 3 will be comming out?? I love this show. I went to a convention back in the 70's with my little boy(9) we mettt Paul Darrow in the elevator. I said to him nervously "he's your favorite". I meant to say your his favorite and with that Paul said "that's nice" . I felt like such an ass..
ORAC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Series 3 isn't likely to be out until March 2005 now I think, nothing official yet though.
THE_LIBERATOR
Goatboy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ORAC wrote:
Well Series 3 isn't likely to be out until March 2005 now I think, nothing official yet though.
HA!
ORAC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE_LIBERATOR wrote:
ORAC wrote:
HA!

....YES i'M HAPPY TOO...i HAVE THE rE-mASTERED vIDEOS lol!!!
nebiroth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Blakes 7 DVD set series 3 Reply with quote

usadave wrote:
I just preordered series 2. Does anybody know when series 3 will be comming out?? I love this show. I went to a convention back in the 70's with my little boy(9) we mettt Paul Darrow in the elevator. I said to him nervously "he's your favorite". I meant to say your his favorite and with that Paul said "that's nice" . I felt like such an ass..

BBCShop emailed me to say that they have Series Four slated for September 2005. So it's roughly six months between releases , with S2 being pushed back because of the S1 debacle.

Apparently the original intention was to start release in Autumn 2002 with a release every three months.
usadave

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow thats a long time to wait, I got a no regeon dvd player w/ntsc converter to watch them it's great quality. Even better than when they were first run. Maybe they will be released sooner who really knows.
nebiroth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

usadave wrote:
Wow thats a long time to wait, I got a no regeon dvd player w/ntsc converter to watch them it's great quality. Even better than when they were first run. Maybe they will be released sooner who really knows.

Given the delays on S1, I suspect that Sept. 2005 is the earliest we will see S4.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: