Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

Positive and Negative
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes 7 PG Fan Fiction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Picard
The Chocolate Eater

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 8:27 am    Post subject: Positive and Negative Reply with quote

I thought I'd start this again to see where we get in a B7 story...

Jenna and Cally are teleported on to an unknown planet....
>CarnÚll<

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

However Unknowingly The Complex Base They Are Off too Raid Is A Trap Set Up By Travis
Picard
The Chocolate Eater

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hallo again >Carnel<, I hope your problem was solved. Anyway back to the story...

Travis had rigged a set of mines that would detonate after Jenna and Cally had got what they wanted also he'd rigged a set of in-built computer explosives which would detonate when that particalar file had been accessed, such as camras. Unknown to the gaurds they would also be blown up with the bombs.
Cally and Jenna advanced forwards and Jenna step on a 3D Circle shaped object. A mine.....
>CarnÚll<

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I'm Glad You've Started This Thread Again It's One of My Favourites, I Don't Know Why Others Don't Play, Also My Problems Aren't Really My Problems, I'm Just The Only One With A Straight Enough Head That They'll All Listen too Me. I'll be On The Move Again Soon.

"JENNA LOOK OUT!!!" Cally Jumped Pushing Jenna Off The Mine As It Exploded, but She Pushed Jenna Into Another Mine BOOM!!!
"JENNA!!!" Cally tried too Wake An Unconious Jenna Up... Was Jenna Dead?
Picard
The Chocolate Eater

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about that then, and this thred is one of my favorites to!

Cally rushed to Jenna's side.She was just unconsious. She tried to communicate with the ship but to no avial.

Travis had just activated a communications jammer.
On the Liberator everyone tried to communicate to Cally and Jenna, then Avon tried to teleport Jenna and Cally back to the Liberator and only a rock appereared where they where suppose to be...
>CarnÚll<

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Was Cally Always A Rock?" Vila Asked.

"I Believe She Was" Gan's Memory Wasn't too Good.

Avon Then Placed The Rock At Cally's Flight Controls.

"Cally See If You Can Commicate With Jenna" Blake Ordered, But The Rock Didn't Do Anything
Picard
The Chocolate Eater

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cally had no choice but to leave Jenna and go to the warehouse where she might meet her doom!

"Cally there's fedaration Pursuit ships on our tail! You must drive! Cally"Blake pleded to the rock! And 2 plasma bolts came right towards the Liberator and where about to strike....
>CarnÚll<

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"FORCEWALL AVON!!!" Blake cried As Avon Leapt For It But It Was too Late SMASH!!! The Bolts Hit.

"Plasma Bolt Lauched" Zen Shouted But The Crew Were Uncouncious From That Last Attack...

The Pursuit Ships Had An Open Target
Picard
The Chocolate Eater

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Sir!" One of Travis's ades ran in his voice full of ungency,"Sir! We've it now sir!"
"What have you got now?" Travis replied impacitently,
"The Liberator is in orbit and is being shot openly by flowteler 10 sir!"
"They have?" Travis's voice sounded suprised and anxious,"Quickly gather a bording party! Get my class 1 Starbust class pursuit ship ready for action. Tell those people up there",he pointed,"to keep them busy!"

Cally approched the warehouse. It didn't look like a ware house at all because where the roof should have been was a large glass roof with wounderful plants growing there such as clemitis and other climbing plants. She approched a door to see a civilian gaurd with their gun in hand...
>CarnÚll<

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Guard I'm Over Here too The Right" Cally Telepathically Contacted The Guard.

The Guard Looked too The Right And Cally Came Charging Over From The Left Knocking The Guard Out.

"The Liberator Is Ready For Boarding Soon" a Federation Trooper Told Travis.

"Right Send Over The Boarding Party... MOVE!!!" Travis Ordered as The Guard Stood Still.

The Liberator Was Being Boarded...
Picard
The Chocolate Eater

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cally noticed that the cillivan gaurd's uniform was white and green but was a repliker of a fedartion gaurd's uniform. She quickley slipped on the uniform and buried the body behind a mound of rocks. She was now into the warehouse...

Travis's pursuit ship pulled in close to the Liberator and a docking tube exptened. It connected to a bulk head on the Liberators hull. 10 Troppers went before Travis who was followed by anthor 20. They picked the locks and gained acess to the Liberator. They prosseced stright towards the bridge,(getting lost on the way!), and snatched Orac up...
>CarnÚll<

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BANG!!! Went A Liberator Handgun As A Trooper Fell. BANG!!! Another Fell

BANG BANG BANG Went The Return Fire But They Couldn't See Where It Was Coming From, Then From Behind Went More Firing And More Troopers Dropped.

Travis Put Orac Down & Studied The Movement, When Another Guard Dropped He Fired And A "OW" Could Be Heard.

"GET HIM!!!" Travis Ordered. It Was Avon. "Right Lock Him Up" He Ordered Some Troops. "Squad Leader, Get Some Reinforcements, And Take Control of The Liberator, Don't Let A Repeat of Just Now Happen" Travis Looked Hard Walking Off Carrying Orac.
Picard
The Chocolate Eater

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Travis went back to his pursuit ship. He patched through a comuncations link to Servalan,"Suprem Commarnder! I've captured the Liberator and am in orbit of Vahsare, in sector 3." Travis put the comunicator down and processed to the Liberator. The troppers had escourted the crew to the pusuit ship and where placed in solitary confanment in the ship's brig...

Cally processed to the centre of the ware house where there was medical equpiment and supplies when she turned around she saw Jenna!....
>CarnÚll<

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"JENNA" Cally Went too Hug Her But Jenna Raised A Gun. "Jenna?" Cally Said Shocked.

"Quite Still, You Are Worth Alot too Me Alive, I'd Like too Keep You That Way, However The Federation Will Pay Me For Damaged Goods, So Move & I'll Shoot of A Leg or Two"

"I Get It Now" Cally Thought. "You Set Up This Mission, & You Took Me Down Here So I Couldn't Sense Anything Bad Up There" Cally Looked At Jenna.

"Call It What You Will, But You Are Now A Prisoner of The Federation!!"
Rhiannon

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My head is a hurting today,so I will not contribute
More please? This is excellent . Thanks guys!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes 7 PG Fan Fiction All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: