Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

News From The FBC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Episode Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thunda

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

File: Star One
Status; Open

Your attention. Red One mobilization is still in effect. All Federation citizens between the ages of sixteen and forty five are to report to the nearest Federation recruitment center Immediately. Iíve been informed that a few of personnel reading this thread have still not complied with the latest Federation regulations. Make no mistake, that will be going into my report. On the war front, the battle continues to go well. Federation forces have launched a counter attack and are driving the enemy fleet back. Recent reports indicated that the Liberator was engaging the enemy fleet. Intercepted radio transmissions give rise to speculation that Avon and some of the crew led a mutiny against Blake and are now fighting against the aliens. More reports to follow.

For the record, and with me everything is on the record, I dislike dealing with you civilians. Iíve followed my orders, completed my assignment, now Iím taking the next transport to reunite with my squad and hopefully Iíll be able to get in on the action.

Section Leader Klegg, out.

By Servalanís command
thunda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings to all current and soon to be Federation citizens. Trooper Pouthmiece back again with the latest Federation news.

Breaking News: Federation forces repel alien invasion.

File: Star One
status;
Closed

Lock up your daughters and hide your wine, Pouthmieceís back in town! Thatís right everyone, Iím back, and you canít see it but thereís a big smile beneath my respirator mask. I really missed you guys so letís get to it. Weíve got a jam packed show for you today but first Iíd like to thank Section Leader Klegg for filling in for me and doing a fantastic job. Letís give him a big hand, everyone. Right now old Klegg is back with his unit in the Eleventh Sector.

Second, thanks for all those letters and emails asking about me. I appreciate it. Iíll tell you what Iíve been up to but letís take care of business first. The war is over (although how long it lasted is debatable) and the men in black won. Thatís right, we sent those slimey aliens running all the way back to the Andromeda galaxy with their tails between their legs (literally) while only suffering minimal loses. That means Martial law has been rescinded and all you citizens can go back to your normal way of life and enjoy the freedom afforded to you by the Earth Federation. But remember it took sacrifices to ensure that freedom so the next time you see a trooper give him a thumbs up. Let him know heís appreciated.

Some planets may still be experiencing computer malfunctions and erratic weather conditions due to the effects the war had on Control. Stay calm and follow instructions of local Federation authorities, maintenance crews are working around the clock to rectify the problem. This is the time to pull together, people. Remember, the Federation is for your own good.

Now, as to where Iíve been; after Servalan initiated Martial law certain knowledgeable personnel were brought in for de-briefing, strictly routine. And no oneís more knowledgeable than T.P.(heh heh). After that I hitched a ride on a warship headed to the front lines to help kick some alien arse! Brought back some pics from the battle.

Even got a shot of what one of those buggers looks like after theyíve been introduced to the business end of a Fed plasma rifle;

On a sad note ex Space Commander Travis was believed to be on the planet Star One where the controls for our early warning defense system is, or rather was located. Itís believed he followed the Liberator there and gave his life attempting to stop Blake from sabotaging the facility and with his dying breath he managed to send out a warning giving us a heads up on the invasion. Youíll be missed Space Commander.

This has been trooper Pouthmiece. Fed Trooper
From strength to unity.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Episode Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: