Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

News From The FBC
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Episode Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thunda

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:23 am    Post subject: News From The FBC Reply with quote

Greetings to all current and soon to be Federation citizens. In an effort to correct false news reports and rumors that have spread, the Federation has decided to create this thread of the Federation Broadcasting Corporation as a way of delivering fair and unbalanced accounts of what transpired. I am trooper Pouthmiece and I was ordered, I mean chosen to be your host.

The Way Back

According to witness statements and surveillance video former dissident Roj Blake who renounced his group was blackmailed into leaving the city and attending an anti government gathering. As they usually do this type of meeting soon turned violent and by the time troopers arrived there were already casualties, Mr. Blake being one of the injured.

He was given the finest medical care, both physical and mental, entitled to a citizen and because of the circumstances of the incident Blake was not charged, however, during the investigation it was discovered that he may have committed graver crimes regarding minors (say it ainít so, Blake) and was promptly taken into custody.

No one wanted to believe the esteemed Roj Blake capable of such a thing so he was provided one of the Federationís top defense advocates to ensure a fair and thorough trial. Unfortunately the evidence against him was insurmountable and Blake was found guilty of all charges by the judgement machine. He showed no remorse (****ing child molester). Because of the gravity of the charges and that Blake had already been awarded a second chance the Tribunal sentenced him to spend the rest of his days on Cygnus Alpha (got off easy if you ask me). Blakeís family was unavailable for comment.

On a tragic note Blakeís lawyer and his companion were killed in an unfortunate transporter accident.

This has been trooper Pouthmiece.
Strength through unity.
thunda

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings to all current and soon to be Federation citizens, trooper Pouthmiece here with the latest Federation news.

Space Fall

Reports are coming in about rabble rouser, child molester, Roj Blake. It appears that on his way to Cygnus Alpha Blake instigated a riot among the convicts resulting in severe damage to the transport vessel. The brave, outnumbered guards managed to get the disturbance under control but not before a few prisoners lost their lives(something else to put on your tab, Blake) and major damage done to the ship. Putting his own safety aside, Sub-commander Raiker was able to save the vessel and all hands on board but sadly paid the ultimate price. The whereabouts of Blake and two of his cohorts are currently unknown but it is believed they perished in the incident.

Our sympathy to the family of Mr. Raiker.

This has been trooper Pouthmiece.
Strength through unity.
thunda

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings to all current and soon to be Federation citizens, trooper Pouthmiece here again with the latest Federation news. You might have noticed something different with my thread. Well because of all the fan mail (particularly from the ladies) I've received wanting to know what I look like I decided to oblige (Also, our psychoanalysts believe it helps with Indoctrination). Now, on to the news.

Crime in the Federation has decreased by another 2%( way to go troopers).
Unemployment has went down by .8% (need a job? enlist!).
Morale is at an all time high (give yourself a hand).
Production has increased except for a few outer worlds (I won't name you, you know who you are. My editor/section Leader tells me I'm legally not allowed to use terms like quotas, so just do your share people. You don't want me and a few regiments of my mates showing up, do you? Heh, heh).

Let's put to rest all those rumors about drugs added to your food and water. Federation food and water goes through strict testing and meets or exceeds all federal guidelines.

File: Cygnus Alpha

Reports are sketchy and still coming in but it appears that rabble-rouser, child molester Blake is alive. Not only is he alive but he launched an attack on the peaceful community of Cygnus Alpha killing hundreds of innocents. People who were trying to start a new life. He was seen aboard the transport London with the woman shown below; Jenna "Cutthroat" Stannis.

Stannis is a lifelong criminal specializing in smuggling, piracy, gun-running, and bootlegging with a rap sheet as long as my plasma rifle. She has been known to affiliate with Amagons, terrorists and the Terra Nostra so speculation is that her gang freed her and Blake and then launched an assault on Cygnus Alpha to free more of their cohorts. Investigation is ongoing.

Just to let you know all comments, questions, praises or criticisms are welcome (for criticisms we ask that you include first and last name, date of birth, planet of residency, Federation identification number, and a recent photo so we can properly address your concerns).

This has been trooper Pouthmiece. Fed Trooper
From strength to unity.
thunda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings to all current and soon to be Federation citizens, trooper Pouthmiece here again with the latest Federation news.

File: Time Squad

Intelligence reports confirm that rabble rouser, child molester Roj Blake is in possession of a space ship. Speculation is that he and his band of thugs must have hijacked a medical ship, killed the crew and are using it to spread terror. It has also been established that this craft intercepted a preprogrammed automated alien pod that was transporting genetic banks to a previously established habitable planet. The pod also contained cryogenic capsules with guardians bred to protect and care for the genetic banks upon reaching their destination. Apparently Blake defrosted the guardians, killed them, then dumped the pod into deep space (we can add attempted genocide to Blakeís list of crimes). Fortunately, Federation pursuit ships managed to salvage the pod and save the banks (way to go).

Breaking News - Roj Blake was seen on surveillance with this woman.

Cally Coldheart, a fugitive from the planet Auron wanted on charges of murder, attempted murder, terrorism, aiding insurgents, theft, unlawful possession of a weapon, instigating riots, assault, insurrection, destroying government property, and resisting arrest (conspiring with aliens? Is there a limit to how low Blake can go? If Auron were part of the Federation this would have been nipped in the bud).

On a tragic note; The communications transceiver installation on Saurian Major suffered a freak accident with its paraneutronic generator causing a massive explosion. At least fifty troopers and technicians lost their lives (our condolences). Civilian and commercial communications should be unaffected. Repairs are underway.

From strength to unity.
thunda

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings to all current and soon to be Federation citizens, trooper Pouthmiece here again with the latest Federation news.

Breaking news; intelligence reports show that this man has joined Blakeís gang of ruffians.

Olag ďMad DogĒ Gan, convicted murderer. So violent that a limiter had to be implanted. He should fit right in with Blake and his gang.

File: The Web

Long range pursuit ships tracked Blake and his ďcrewĒ to an unknown planet they visited. One of the pilots is a friend of mine and he sent me some pictures of the aftermath, more than enough to turn this trooperís stomach. Canít show them here because this is a family thread but you can view them at the Federationís main site (I advise caution if you have a weak heart).
The carnage, the destruction..Iíve seen some gruesome things in my time but nothing compared to this. What kind of monster is Blake that he would unleash such havoc on a planet?

From strength to unity.
thunda

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breaking news; Space Commander Travis has had his rank and authority returned and has been made a Senior Executive Officer by Supreme Commander Servalan. He will also be in charge of the Blake matter. Not sure how I feel about this, to be blunt. Space Command seems to be split down the middle in opinion, half hate his guts and the other half despise him. Sure, heíll make you a omelette, but heíll break a hundred eggs and kill twice as many chickens. Not good for our image (and image is everything).

File: Seek-Locate-Destroy

In other news, the Federation communications base on Centero repelled and attack by rebels, killing or capturing most of them with only sustaining minor damage. Bravo, guys!

From strength to unity.
thunda

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breaking news; It has been confirmed that this man is a part of Blakeís crew.

Vila Restal. Donít be taken in by his innocent looks, Restal is a career criminal starting from the time he could crawl. Burglary, home invasion, larceny, theft, petty theft, identity theft, shoplifting, pickpocketing, aiding and abetting, accessory, counterfeiting, fraud, forgery, robbery, and this is on a typical day. If he shakes hands with you count your fingers.

File; Mission To Destiny

Not sure what to make of these reports. Apparently Blake and his hooligans came upon a craft from the planet Destiny, got involved in their business, then destroyed the ship. From what I know about Destinyís crappy economy, shipís donít grow on trees (nice going, Blake). You know, Destinians (Destininyans? Destins? Whatever) if you were part of the Federation you wouldnít have to worry about resources. We could use another agricultural planet and donít forget the old saying, ďBetter to run with the pack than be chased by it.Ē

From strength to unity.
thunda

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings to all current and soon to be Federation citizens. Trooper Pouthmiece here again with the latest Federation news.

File: Duel

This is marked Top Secret, so letís keep it amongst us. Seems Federation patrols had pushed Blake and his thugs to another galaxy where Space Commander Travis was waiting for him (wait..what..another galaxy? I must have read that wrong). Just when Travis and his squad were about to close the trap some interfering aliens from a dead planet got involved allowing Blake to escape. That section of space has now been declared off limits. Canít tell you any more than that or Iíd have to kill you (Seriously. And I would, too. Each and every one of you).

From strength to unity.
thunda

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings to all current and soon to be Federation citizens. Trooper Pouthmiece here again with the latest Federation news.

Letís start off with a quick scan of Federation worlds.
Crime has decreased by another 5%
Unemployment has went down by .9%
Production has increased by... Hold on a sec, Iím getting a priority message.

File: Project Avalon

Breaking News: Avalon captured on ice planet.

Bravo! Itís about time that insurrectionist was brought to justice. From all the tweets Iím receiving it appears she was turned in by one of her own men (I bet he got the reward he deserved). This is splendid news. That planet supplies the Federation with much needed Ice Crystals that are used in heavy duty lasers that go towards building hospitals, schools, and... wait a minute, an update.

Breaking News: Blake breaks out Avalon.

Bloody hell! Hard to believe with Space Commander Travis in charge. Troopers are texting me claiming it was like they were shooting blanks.

Breaking News: Avalon revealed to be a robot.

Avalonís a robot?

Breaking News: Blake exchanges robot Avalon for real Avalon.

I hear he threatened to use a bio weapon(real classy, Blake) so in order to save lives Avalon was released on the condition she ceased attempting to instigate uprisings. Considering Blake didnít try to free the other prisoners and Avalon already gave up most of the information she had, Iím counting this as a win.

From strength to unity.
thunda

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breaking News: We now have definite proof that this man is part of Blakeís crew.

Kerr Avon, cyber thief. A small amount of you might consider someone like this a hero or anti-hero but thereís nothing heroic about hacking into peopleís accounts and stealing their personal information. When some old couple go to the bank and find out their pensionís gone or a school closes because they couldnít pay a bill for things they didnít order, itís due to people like this ( thatís why it pays to get Federation I.D. theft protection). Think about him the next time you donít understand why your credit score is so low.

File: Breakdown

The boys got a hot tip from a neutral station named XK Seventy-Two (good looking out, guys). Seems Blake and his crimmins made a stop there to get their enforcer Mad dog Ganís limiter removed. Obviously they must have refused Blake so he rewarded them by blowing up the facility. Destroying a medical station is pretty low, even for Blake. This lot needs to be put down soon as possible.

From strength to unity.
thunda

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breaking News: Blake kidnaps ex-president Sarkoff.

File: Bounty

Apparently Blake canít keep his nose out of Federation politics. Former President of Lindor, Sarkoff, who had retired and was living comfortably on another world was forcibly taken along with his daughter by Blake and his ruffians. They must have put up quite a fight because most of the ex-presidentís priceless collection was destroyed. Speculation is that Blake is going to use Sarkoff in an attempt to create a rebellion on his former homeworld. Sorry, Blake, it wonít work. The people of Lindor made their decision (and the right decision) seven years ago when they voted Sarkoff out of office. The people wanted to join the Federation, Blake. Itís called democracy, de-moc-ra-cy. Thatís what the Federation is all about.

Also in the news, several Amagons were murdered after their ship experienced mechanical problems and they sent out a distress call and were picked up by Blakeís ship. I did some digging and found out one of the Amagons had a history with Jenna Stannis so Iím guessing Blake killed them in a jealous rage. Just my theory.

On a side note the bounty on Blake and his ship has increased to thirteen million credits (before taxes).

From strength to unity.
thunda

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breaking News: Blake tracked to planet Cephlon

File: Deliverance

Pursuit ships record Blakeís craft establishing orbit around the planet Cephlon. Further investigation showed several fresh primitive corpses believed to be indigenous to the planet (Blake and his crew canít seem to step foot on a world without racking up a body count). A ship leaving Cephlon believed to be part of Blakeís pirates refused to answer hails so was destroyed (sure hope it wasnít carrying dormant cells or brood units).

In military news, Dr. Maryatt former field medic, has been placed on the deserter list (bad move mate. Hope your family likes living in slavery).

From strength to unity.
thunda

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roj Blake; This man is wanted by the Federation on multiple charges. Considered armed, dangerous, and possibly insane. If spotted do not attempt to apprehend, call local Federation authorities.

Breaking News: Blake tracked to planet Aristo.

File: Orac

Blake and his group of vagabonds left a trail leading to Aristo where upon examination two dead bodies were found, Professor Ensor and his son (way to end the family line, Blake). As per usual he and his crew canít seem to step foot on a planet without leaving a stack of corpses behind. Ensorís latest invention. Orac, was stolen by Blake despite Supreme Commander Servalan and Space Commander Travisís efforts to stop him.

In military news, an investigation is being launched on Servalan and Travisís role in the Orac matter.

From strength to unity.
thunda

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breaking News: Name of Blakeís ship confirmed; Liberator.

File: Redemption

Turns out the builders and legal owners of ĎBlakeís shipí attempted to reclaim it. After presenting Blake (and his cutthroats) with the proper identification and paperwork they escorted DSV-2, Deep Space Vehicle Two (its proper name) to their homeworld where things could be settled in a court of law. As much as I can gather Blake (and his cutthroats) accompanied the aliens (I guess if youíre in their system theyíre not really aliens, though) back to Spaceworld where dissatisfied with the verdict and the compensation offered he freed some of their prison population and staged a revolt (sounds familiar, doesnít it?). He then fled in his stolen ship destroying Spaceworld in the process leaving an unknown amount of dead in his wake (canít really say Iím surprised).

Donít be alarmed, this so called ĎLiberatorí may look pretty but it pales in comparison to our ships. You canít outdo Federation craftsmanship.

From strength to unity.
thunda

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breaking News: Blake seen in Space City attempting to meet with Terra Nostra.

File: Shadow

Just when you think Blake and his outlaws couldnít sink any lower I find out they tryed to make a deal with organized crime. They attempted to pressure retired businessman Arturo Largo into staging a meeting with Terra Nostra representatives. And you know what that meeting was to be about? Shadow. Thatís right, shadow, the greatest single threat to the welfare of mankind. I wish I were a fly on the wall of the Liberator to hear how Blake put a positive spin on being a drug dealer. Apparently the TN turned him down (guess even they have standards) and as usual Blake left a trail of bodies in his wake including Mr. Largo.

And to all you residents of Space City, just remember, being neutral doesnít mean being untouchable. The whole galaxy is our backyard.

Note: If someone approaches you with Shadow, just say ďnoĒ and contact your nearest Federation trooper immediately.

From strength to unity.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Episode Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: