Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

Episode A5: The Web
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Episode Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the masters of cheese

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thnk they were just trying to ensure their survival after being treated so badly!!!
Futsie
!PRINT!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake seemed to approve of their behaviour....! But then it's never clear how much he wanted to save ordinary people from the Federation or just get his own back!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Futsie wrote:
Blake seemed to approve of their behaviour....! But then it's never clear how much he wanted to save ordinary people from the Federation or just get his own back!

You can't beat revenge to help stoke the ire
Cockroach Boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul Darrow's skill with deadpan delivery really starts to show itself in this episode. There's some great lines for him. 'These are what you were trying to protect' for example could well sum up his feelings for the crew as much as for the Decima. His jibes at Gan are great too, especially as in Time Squad there's an implication that Gan sees himself as able to gain the upperhand over Avon.

Novara is yummy, he can be my slave any day!
boroboy

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a frustrating episode because it had a lot of potential wasted by poor scripting and execution.
The Good - I liked the base in the forest setting, the questions the episode raised about creating artificial life and about keeping oneself alive for a long, long time.
The Bad - the rest of the episode. As others have pointed out the ending is pretty unthinking - with the decimas turning out to be just very destructive. I wouldn't have saved them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Episode Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: