Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

Episode C4: Dawn of the Gods
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Episode Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RichardWho

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Season 3 was very dis-jointed. This was one of several stand alone episodes eg Ultraworld, Sarcophagus which don't contribute to the story arc. It's almost as if they were running out of ideas and just padded out Season 3 with these stories.
boroboy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, RichardWho. I am willing to be corrected, but it didn't seem like those episodes even told us much more about the characters. INstread of coming up with new B7 ideas, they were just rehashing terribly over done SF tropes.
GIGANTIC EATING BRAINS!!!
FANTASY BEING WANTS TO ENSLAVE OUR HEROES!!
Really, whats the point when you are sinking that low.
- boroboy
P.S. Thanks for responding RW. I am on something of a mission to resusitate (sp?) episode discussions starting with oldest first. Anyone else reading this is welcome to join in. The older ones are a particular challenge as they tend to be the crappy episodes with nothing worth talking about. But we shall persevere.
thunda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boroboy wrote:

P.S. Thanks for responding RW. I am on something of a mission to resusitate (sp?) episode discussions starting with oldest first. Anyone else reading this is welcome to join in. The older ones are a particular challenge as they tend to be the crappy episodes with nothing worth talking about. But we shall persevere.

Good thinking, Boroboy. I, also, am going to try to be more active in the Episode Discussion threads. We are gaining new members so let's try and keep them interested.

Some notable points:
Cally seems to have lost her killer instinct. It appears the rest can sense it and that may be forcing her away from the group.

Nice to see Zen still has his defense system. I wonder if Avon programmed any surprises in the event of the Liberator being seized or one of the crew trying to steal it.
RichardWho

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boroboy wrote:
I agree, RichardWho. I am willing to be corrected, but it didn't seem like those episodes even told us much more about the characters. INstread of coming up with new B7 ideas, they were just rehashing terribly over done SF tropes.
GIGANTIC EATING BRAINS!!!
FANTASY BEING WANTS TO ENSLAVE OUR HEROES!!
Really, whats the point when you are sinking that low.
- boroboy

Good for you, Boroboy! I agree it would be nice to liven up this forum!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Episode Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: