Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

Duel ; Team up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which team survives?
Jenna & Blake
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Avon & Cally
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Tarrant & Dayna
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Vila & Gan
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Soolin & Dorian
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Servalan & Jarvik
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Travis & Keyeira
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ro & Selma
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Rod & Gola
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pella & Kate
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Piri & Cancer
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gunn & Nina
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bayban & Sherm
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Quute & General
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Grose & Lector
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

thunda

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:02 pm    Post subject: Duel ; Team up Reply with quote

Half the lesson is the death of an enemy, the other half is the death of a friend.

A little amusement before the championship round. Same rules as in the episode Duel; no time limit, one machete per couple.

1) Jenna & Blake............... 2) Avon & Cally............... 3) Tarrant & Dayna............... 4) Vila & Gan............... 5) Soolin & Dorian
6) Servalan & Jarvik............... 7) Travis & Keyeira............... 8) Ro & Selma............... 9) Rod & Gola............... 10) Pella & Kate...............
11) Piri & Cancer.............. 12) Gunn Sar & Nina............... 13) Bayban & Sherm............... 14) Quute & General.............. 15) Grose and Lector

Which pair walks out of the forest alive?
thunda

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note: I want to stress that in order for a team to win BOTH partners must survive alive, not just one.

Chances of winning :

Jenna & Blake 80% - Both have the skills necessary to survive and their chemistry is a huge asset but Jenna may prove a liability in close quarter combat.

Avon & Cally 85% - Normally I would count this as an easy victory for these two but it all depends on which Cally shows up; “Companions for my death,” Cally or “Many, many people will die without Star One,” Cally.

Tarrant & Dayna 75% - They’ve got the training to win this but their lack of patience will hurt them.

Vila & Gan 20%- Gan’s limiter and Vila’s lack of spine will probably get them eliminated quick.

Soolin & Dorian 80% - This is the wildcard team. If Dorian is immortal in the sense that he cannot die from wounds then Soolin can carry them to victory. If not, then expect an early exit.

Servalan & Jarvik 40% - Servalan’s guile combined with Jarvik’s skill is a lethal combination, however, their egos may conflict.

Travis & Keyeira 75% - Only insufficient serum and Travis’s need to make things complicated can stop these two.

Ro & Selma 20% - They will both have to revert to their “primitive” roots but I suspect that won’t be enough.

Rod & Gola 15% - These two have the natural ferocity to win but they’ll most likely kill each other first.

Pell & Kate 35% - With their powers and ability to work together they should go far, but inability to survive in the wild will take its toll.

Piri & Cancer 25% - Even with Piri’s skill at killing and Cancer’s strength their lack of chemistry will doom them.

Gunn Sar & Nina 25% - Gunn Sar is capable of taking out all of these teams by himself, well, he’ll have to.

Bayban & Sherm 30% - Bayban’s instability will get them both killed quick, real quick.

Quute & General 80% - They have Federation training, discipline, and are good at hand to hand fighting. It’s just a matter of if that is enough.

Grose & Lector 35% - They may not win the whole thing but you can be sure they’ll inflict some pain before they go down.
white afro in space

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason I can't vote.

For what it's worth, I can't go past the dynamic duo - Jarvik and Servalan.
thunda

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

white afro in space wrote:
For some reason I can't vote.

For what it's worth, I can't go past the dynamic duo - Jarvik and Servalan.

Polling was only open for 11 days but I forgot to take the business of the holidays into consideration so it may be re-posted after New Years.
Futsie
!PRINT!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we assume that a lot of temporary alliances will spring up,
until the numbers thin out and allies become the only remaining opposition?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Futsie wrote:
Can we assume that a lot of temporary alliances will spring up,
until the numbers thin out and allies become the only remaining opposition?

Yes. Most likely the Fed's will form an alliance under Servalan and Blake will form his own coalition but there's bound to be friction when you have people like Grose or even Tarrant.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: