Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

BritSciFi3
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Conventions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KevinD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't make the Saturday now, but am going to go on the Sunday instead.
Futsie
!PRINT!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pna wrote:
I've been a couple of times.

If the weather is fine we could meet outside adjacent to the saturn rocket - its kinda big...

If the weather is poor, we could meet outside the gift shop (inside and just to the right) which is before you pay to get into the main venue itself.

I'm planning to get there kinda early - probably 9.15-30am.

Erk, somehow I suspect I won't be getting there that early! Maybe more like about noon!

Is anyone sticking around after the event? Perhaps we could have a bit of an evening meetup?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Futsie wrote:

Erk, somehow I suspect I won't be getting there that early! Maybe more like about noon!

Is anyone sticking around after the event? Perhaps we could have a bit of an evening meetup?

I will have a very excited 10 year old with me - couldnt make him wait that long!

May be easier to just text me when you arrive.
AnnaGrant

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. I'm coming on the Saturday, and am very excited about it. At last I will get to meet people from here, and maybe enjoy a tea ceremony with Futsie?

I won't be there any earlier than 10am. Do you think there will be a problem getting a ticket for the B7 Q&A session? Will they all get snapped up at 10am. I read that tickets for the Q&A though free will be given out from 10am. Has anyone been to this event before to gauge the likely level of demand?

Joanne
pna

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I dont know how popular the tickets will be.
Futsie
!PRINT!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm planning to get there about 10am to meet Franky and his brother who've come over from Holland.

I've exchanged mobile numbers with a few people from the forum so we will hopefully meet up at some point!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry I couldn't make it from Fife, but am pleased to read that Gareth Thomas and Sally Knyvette are planning to be there too.
pna

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got back home from the day. Both me and my son enjoyed it plus we saw several forum members too

The B7 Q and A was informative and amusing - Gareth and Sally were good and Paul was excellent as usual.
AnnaGrant

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pna wrote:
Just got back home from the day. Both me and my son enjoyed it plus we saw several forum members too

The B7 Q and A was informative and amusing - Gareth and Sally were good and Paul was excellent as usual.

Wow. What a fantastic day. It was great to meet you pna, and Futsie too.
There was so much to do, and my day started on a high, getting Mr Darrow's autograph and having a lovely chat with him. Glad to see him on top form in the q&a as well. In fact all the B7 actors who attended the q&a were great. Talking to others afterwards there were special mentions to Sally for being so nice, and Stephen Greif for his honesty and thoughtful answers. All the B7 stars were so approachable and friendly, and I also had a chat with Gareth, mainly about making sure he got his lunch-I am ruled by my stomach and I assume others are too.
Futsie
!PRINT!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, that was a good day out that was! Loads of B7 costumes and props, both originals and replicas on display! And a cool display cabinet full of B7 magazines, annuals, badges, toys, records etc etc

Great to meet a few peeps from the forum again, and to meet AnnaGrant for the first time!

I didn't speak to any of the cast members, but I enjoyed the Q&A panel... shame it didn't go on longer tho! I think a few people still had questions to ask
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Conventions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: