Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

Guess the B7 Character
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 102, 103, 104, 105  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes 7 Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Futsie
!PRINT!


Joined: 21 May 2004
Posts: 10715
Location: The Middle Lands

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Errrrm...... Ardus? Servalan/Sleer sort of vaguely implied that Ardus might tell people he'd recognised her...

Or how about Avon? Del Grant implied that Avon had betrayed Anna Grant... but maybe he didn't just imply it...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
meegat39



Joined: 02 Apr 2012
Posts: 567
Location: Bristol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Futsie wrote:
Errrrm...... Ardus? Servalan/Sleer sort of vaguely implied that Ardus might tell people he'd recognised her...

Or how about Avon? Del Grant implied that Avon had betrayed Anna Grant... but maybe he didn't just imply it...


Yes, you got it! It was Avon being accused by Del Grant. Also one of my favourite episodes ... Your turn then Futs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Futsie
!PRINT!


Joined: 21 May 2004
Posts: 10715
Location: The Middle Lands

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should have known from your avatar that you'd pick Avon for this game!


Righto then, let's see, errr....

1. This character didn't say anything.
2. This character shot someone.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Futsie
!PRINT!


Joined: 21 May 2004
Posts: 10715
Location: The Middle Lands

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. This character didn't say anything.
2. This character shot someone...

3. ...presumably because he was ordered to.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
meegat39



Joined: 02 Apr 2012
Posts: 567
Location: Bristol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Futsie wrote:
1. This character didn't say anything.
2. This character shot someone...

3. ...presumably because he was ordered to.


How about another clue??!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Futsie
!PRINT!


Joined: 21 May 2004
Posts: 10715
Location: The Middle Lands

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

snore..... wha-?


Been quiet in here - I must have dozed off!




1. This character didn't say anything.
2. This character shot someone...
3. ...presumably because he was ordered to.

4. This character brought someone a drink.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
meegat39



Joined: 02 Apr 2012
Posts: 567
Location: Bristol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Futsie wrote:
snore..... wha-?


Been quiet in here - I must have dozed off!




1. This character didn't say anything.
2. This character shot someone...
3. ...presumably because he was ordered to.

4. This character brought someone a drink.


Was it the robot in Volcano??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZEN



Joined: 16 May 2004
Posts: 7564
Location: LIVERPOOL

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meegat39 wrote:
Was it the robot in Volcano??


Given a lack or a responce from futsie - I'll do a Yes Smiley on his behalf ! Your turn Meegat39
_________________
Wisdom must be gathered, it can not be given


nothing like the 1st cuppa tea in the morning.

B7 Episodes watched since January 2017 = 96
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Futsie
!PRINT!


Joined: 21 May 2004
Posts: 10715
Location: The Middle Lands

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, it was indeed the flashing underpants robot from Volcano!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ron



Joined: 14 Feb 2006
Posts: 3112
Location: A town, UK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's alright meegat39, I'll start one -

1. Told to 'stay here'
2. This character was worried about being alone, but then hoped to be!
_________________
Last Watched: Rumours of Death, 16/11/2017
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pickle



Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 629

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron wrote:
If it's alright meegat39, I'll start one -

1. Told to 'stay here'
2. This character was worried about being alone, but then hoped to be!
...Don't know... Rashel?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ron



Joined: 14 Feb 2006
Posts: 3112
Location: A town, UK

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pickle wrote:
Ron wrote:
If it's alright meegat39, I'll start one -

1. Told to 'stay here'
2. This character was worried about being alone, but then hoped to be!
...Don't know... Rashel?
No Smiley

1. Told to 'stay here'
2. This character was worried about being alone, but then hoped to be!
3. Was on the Liberator
_________________
Last Watched: Rumours of Death, 16/11/2017
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZEN



Joined: 16 May 2004
Posts: 7564
Location: LIVERPOOL

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron wrote:
pickle wrote:
Ron wrote:
If it's alright meegat39, I'll start one -

1. Told to 'stay here'
2. This character was worried about being alone, but then hoped to be!
...Don't know... Rashel?
No Smiley

1. Told to 'stay here'
2. This character was worried about being alone, but then hoped to be!
3. Was on the Liberator


Wave Wave
_________________
Wisdom must be gathered, it can not be given


nothing like the 1st cuppa tea in the morning.

B7 Episodes watched since January 2017 = 96
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Ron



Joined: 14 Feb 2006
Posts: 3112
Location: A town, UK

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe you know, Zen!
_________________
Last Watched: Rumours of Death, 16/11/2017
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZEN



Joined: 16 May 2004
Posts: 7564
Location: LIVERPOOL

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron wrote:
I believe you know, Zen!


CONFIRMED Yes Smiley
_________________
Wisdom must be gathered, it can not be given


nothing like the 1st cuppa tea in the morning.

B7 Episodes watched since January 2017 = 96
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes 7 Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 102, 103, 104, 105  Next
Page 103 of 105

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Click here to visit the Redemption 11 Site
Blakes7 Discussion  


Space Pilot 3K template by Jakob Persson.
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2006 phpBB Group
  Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email