Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

Sign the Petition to Rename HD 106906 B to Gallifrey!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Other Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THE DOCTOR ALT 8

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Sign the Petition to Rename HD 106906 B to Gallifrey! Reply with quote

Even if we hit our 100,000 signature goal. You will still be able to sign! and hopefully we can surpass it!

I really want this planet to be named Gallifrey. Even if it just an honorary name, or a nickname, there really needs to be a Gallifrey out there in the universe. Doctor Who is legendary, award winning, record breaking, and global, and this planet deserves something special and supernatural as its name, How better to honor its existence than by dubbing it the home planet of our beloved time travelling alien, The Doctor? Years from now, when I have grandchildren, and I tell them about my favorite show growing up, I want to tell them that we found the planet that The Doctor was from. Do it for the fandom! Please share! and get everyone whovian to sign this petition!

I made a video about the petition here! check it out! > http://youtu.be/ugn103YiRJs <

http://www.change.org/petitions/international-astronomical-union-to-rename-the-newly-discovered-planet-hd-106906-b-to-gallifrey-in-honour-of-doctor-who-and-its-50-years-gallifreyfound

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Other Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: