Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

So are they all dead then?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes 7 Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are they all dead?
All except Avon
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
They were all just stunned but Blake is dead
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
They were all just stunned and Blake is the clone
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 13

Janov Seldon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="MagnusGreel"The thing is, though, have we ever seen any evidence of a "stun" setting on any of the guns we see in B7?[/quote]

Project Avalon. Guns with a "low energy bolt discharge" which give "a nasty kick"
ZEN

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Janov Seldon wrote:

Project Avalon. Guns with a "low energy bolt discharge" which give "a nasty kick"

Indeed Yes Smiley and Dayna stated that the Scorpio clip guns had a stun clip in "Rescue"

nothing like the 1st cuppa tea in the morning.

B7 Episodes watched since January 2017 = 96
Janov Seldon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't mention those as they were Dorian's own brand, as it were. Whereas the Federation ones in Project Avalon were their own weapons but with a low power "magazine"
ZEN

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Janov Seldon wrote:
I didn't mention those as they were Dorian's own brand, as it were. Whereas the Federation ones in Project Avalon were their own weapons but with a low power "magazine"

Fair enough

MagnusGreel wrote:
have we ever seen any evidence of a "stun" setting on any of the guns we see in B7?

But MG quote clearly states any stun guns in B7 and not just The Federation has such! I suppose the the Pyroans using that 'spray' gun can be classed as a stun gun, cant think of any other occasions when one was used

nothing like the 1st cuppa tea in the morning.

B7 Episodes watched since January 2017 = 96
Tim Squad

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is suggested they were all killed so I assume the only one surviving must be.. Orac!

A new serie could be created with new characters ( but I'm sure a dozen of fans/writers have brainstormed on that..!) with Orac as the main character maybe with the voice of Paul Darrow. The crew could be a group of outlaws sometimes doing good deads/resistance work and sometimes being plain criminals as they were in the old show. It could start as follows:
Scene in forest with text saying: 30 years ago.
Orac hidden under some leaves/trees as Avon left it. 2 hands of a child picking it up. Than 'today' the child now grown up turns out to be the leader of a new resistance group. Blakes image is seen (similar to the famous Che Cuevara image). The world has changed The Fed have a new leader, a ruthless but just warrior type of king. A cross between Magua - as portayed by Philip Madoc in Last of the Mohicans- and the mayan ruler called Pacal, whose grave became famous through the books by Erich von Daniken who believed it depicted an alien in a space craft! I wonder if this has never been used in SciFi? The ruler has a wife played by Jossette Simon but I read she no longer wishes to be associated with B7? Anyway this is sort of my scenario if the show was to be ressurected..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes 7 Polls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: