Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

Chat Room!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NaomiJane

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master West 468 wrote:

why do people run for their lives when they see me appear....

why do people suddenly dis- appear every time you are near

"I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later."
Master West 468

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NaomiJane wrote:

Like Futsie you mean?

Maybe people should be worried.....
NaomiJane

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master West 468 wrote:
NaomiJane wrote:

Like Futsie you mean?

Maybe people should be worried.....

I think they already are

"I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later."
Futsie
!PRINT!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val, is that you in the chat room?! Wave

You're not saying anything tho... have you got the internet at your new hotel? But maybe with a browser that doesn't work in the chat?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonks!!

errrr, I mean, lurking
Rocks

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well hi guys, no one seems to be around when I log in these days and it has been ages since I saw the Afro man. Just letting you all know that I am still alive and well on the Chatham's and think about you guys every now and then. I have just been reading 'The book of Dave' and wondering if Futs has read it? It's quite funny if not a little weird.

Well fishing is going great, 15 cod reeled in the other night and a large Kawhai which I made into a fish pie tonight.

I hope to chat with you all again soon.

Cheers,

Rocks
Futsie
!PRINT!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rocks! Wave Wave

Glad to see you're still munching your way through the local wildlife!

The chat room seems busier at UK evening or sometimes afternoon times, if you're not asleep round then!

I've heard of that Book of Dave, but I've never read it... It's by Will Self isn't it? I've never read any of his stuff, but when I see him interviewed he just winds me up! Hmm, just seen a fairly good review of that book tho... I'll have a look at it next time I'm in a bookshop...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Futs, The book of Dave is by Will Self, I have had a laugh reading it. Now I'm onto a book called The Explorers Eye, lots a diary entries etc from great Explorers and some of their sobering tales.

The local wildlife certainly took a hit when I last went fishing but I won't need to go out again for at least another week but I might go again sooner just for that thrill of hooking a few fish (I'll eat them ofcourse, nothing gets wasted). Made a fish pie last night, that was yummy!

I will try to be online a bit more often and hopefully chat to you again properly.
white afro in space

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROCK-OH!!!!!!

Great to errr 'see' you Rocko. Glad to hear you're still Jarviking it up in the middle of the Pacific (wow, it still blows my mind!). I'm still about these days, just not about so often.

Cheers

Afs
Rocks

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talking of Jarvik Afro mate I've only had to kill a few feral rams of late. The means of their disposal is by way of slitting the throat, not a job I relish but one which I am sufficiently skilled to perform.

Life outside of work here is good, I now have my own house, which is great. I have peace and relaxation and good food (fresh seafood is plentiful).

Last week saw me finally get the toilet unblocked, it's been blocked since I moved in and I had resorted to using the long drop (however it was proving too much even for me). I resorted to excavating the septic tank, a task that many a man would shy away from but in the end I was rewarded.

I am having a washing day today, I like to do the clothes wash once a week as water is limited and I don't want to use too much diesel heating water.

Wednesday night is pub quiz night and I will be there along with my team to sink a few beers and hopefully win some prizes.

I hope my tales of life cast away from civilisation are enjoyed by all who read them. Farewell until next time!
Futsie
!PRINT!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds idyllic! (apart from the septic tank bit )
Supreme Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Have you betrayed ME?"

TAKE KERR, OK!

ENIGMATIC "" COUSIN
white afro in space

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find your tales manly toil and hermetic seclusion most refreshing and inspiring, Rocko. Beats Thoreau any day

Always glad to hear from you.

NaomiJane

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay I can get back into the forum. It kicked me out if the chat the other night an ever since then its been a pig and closed the window whenever i typed in the address

Rocks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it seems timely to once again share with you all tales from lands far away.

Of late the weather here has been atrocious, yet I have braved the wind and driving rain. Walking tracks have become rivers and when not running with water are boggy and slippery. Much time has been spent with track maintainance, the felling of trees to fill in the worst mud holes.

I did not show for quiz night this week as it was themed a cross dressing evening and not to my taste. I however stayed in my house and applied for a new job in a similarly remote location, where hopefully cross dressing is shunned.

My connection with the land is strong and my vegetable garden is progressing well. I have prepared a well fermented animal manure fertiliser which has provided a rapid boost to leaf growth. It shall not be long until I bear the fruit of my labours. Carrots and radishes have developed quickly but my tuber vegetables will still be sometime away.

I used one of my last remaining spice mixes the other day to make a splendid beef vindaloo which I shared with some select colleagues. I have done well to ration my spices and treat myself periodically to the glory that is curry.

There have been no dramas of late, the gas ran out but I have the diesel stove to fall back on.

Right it is now time for a beer.

Farewell until next time friends

Rocks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 62 of 64

Jump to: