Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

NEW Episodes of B7E online now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHARPBLUE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: NEW Episodes of B7E online now Reply with quote

Episodes 34 and 35 available now on the Sci Fi channel website, though it seems I am not allowed to tell you how to download them (my last post was removed) which is odd considering you can video anything the Sci Fi channel puts out but you are not allowed to inform people how to record an audio stream that they put out seems tantamout to censorship in my eyes - if the BBC had put out this series on radio 4 you could tape it, if Sci Fi broadcast it on their TV channel you could tape it, but if it's a website stream and you can record it it's piracy. Sorry Simon, I know this will annoy some but I bet those who like it will do it anyway.

Apart from that the series is okay in my eyes, I will get the CDs as and when.
Surprised it ain't been YouTubed yet.

Visit me at www.mkeen.f9.co.uk & about.me/markkeen
Simon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can do what you like with it as far as I'm concerned, but I'm not going allow posts describing how to do it to be publicly put on the forum.
BabylonRebel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plus, seeing as how they are commercially buyable (well, the first one's out and the others are up for pre-order) - isn't 'recording' them off the site the same as file sharing. Or, because they are already 'broadcast free' does this make them exempt. I'm confused now. Gah!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: