Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

The Heist (Prologue)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes 7 PG Fan Fiction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BabylonRebel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: The Heist (Prologue) Reply with quote

'Blakes 7: The Heist' by Grant Smith
<Historians Note: This adventure takes place between 'Stardrive' and 'Animals'.>

Across the velvet blackness of space, the freighter Scorpio moved at a speed that was uncommon for a ship of it’s size and design. It’s destination was the planet Ecrobar, and they were there to see a man about a gun.
On the flight deck of Scorpio were it’s crew of five - five outlaws who were wanted across known space for crimes of terrorism and insurgency. The crew were one of the few rebel cells who stood against the totalitarian Terran Federation.
“So let me get this straight” said Vila “we’re going to see this Andron fellow in order to get some fancy new weaponry for Scorpio”. Vila gazed from his seat at the navigation console towards Avon - a tall, dark haired man dressed strikingly in an outfit of black velvet, leather and silver. Avon turned towards Vila and gave him a despairing look.
“That is correct, Vila” he remarked dryly back at the thief “although your description of Dr. Andron does not do him justice. He was one of the most respected and revered weapons designers in the Federation until he disappeared shortly before the War. His designs are worth a fortune on the open market - to both the Federation and anyone else willing to pay a small fortune for them”.
Vila let out a small smirk “a hero of yours then Avon? I always thought the only person you looked up to was yourself”
“Unlike you Vila” countered Avon “I am not easily impressed. Whereas you would gladly worship anyone”.
“So Avon, what exactly is your plan” came a voice from just behind Vila. The voice belonged to Del Tarrant - the pilot of Scorpio. Tarrant easily tired of Avon and Vila’s banter and would rather cut to the chase and rush in to things, an attitude that often got him into trouble.
“It’s simple really - we go down to Ecrobar and offer Andron a few million credits for one of his weapons. We then return to the ship and install the weapon and leave” was Avon’s explanation.
“But your forgetting one thing Avon” said Tarrant “since we lost Liberator we no longer have the funds to buy such a weapon.”
“He’s right” cut in Dayna - the ships resident weapons expert, a dark skinned girl who’s young exterior masked the formidable fighter within. “right now, all we have to our name are the few personal possessions and the supplies aboard Scorpio and on Xenon.”
“We could always cash in Vila’s empty wine bottles” Soolin, the last member of the crew, said dryly “I’m sure we could make a few credits there.”
“Oh great, pick on me” Vila moaned to himself, ignored by the rest of the crew.
“I have spoken to Andron and he has informed me he is willing to sell us one of his weapons for nine million Credits.”
“nine million!” exclaimed Vila “where are we going to get nine million? Pull a bank job?”
“Well now” said Avon with a smile “so glad you asked”.
inge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to the next installment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes 7 PG Fan Fiction All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: