Home / B7 Chatroom / Caption Competition / Episode Guide / Conventions / Productions / Gadgets / Links / Email  
Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index Blakes7 Discussion

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  SmartFeedSmartFeed   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Currently Chatting:

TRAITOR : A short prequel !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Episode Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BLAKESCREWE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: TRAITOR : A short prequel ! Reply with quote

Tarrant stood on the deck of Scorpio and glared at Avon , the man who he thought was his lover , his toyboy to use an old Earth term ! He thought to himself "How can he not lend me his special outfit for the forthcoming mission , after all we`ve been through together ! " he was about to confront Kerr again when Avon spoke first "Alright Del , you can borrow my fav outfit as long as I get something back from you in return ! " Tarrant beamed his delight at Avon , ran over to him and kissed him on the cheek "Thanks Kerr , i`ll make it up to you ! " then ran off to change into that wonderful costume of Avon`s ! "This is going to be a great mission now , can`t wait to get started ! "Dayna ! " he shouted "great news !
Rojblake

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dayna looked up from reading the Beano and said to Tarrant "shut it you muppet, can't you see I'm trying to read". Tarrant burst into tears and shouted for his mummy.
RichardWho

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Now Now" quipped Vila, "you've upset him"

"Tough" snapped Soolin "and give me back my necklace or I'll kick you in the ghoulies".
BlakNo1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rojblake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vila, deciding that he would prefer Soolin to do anything with his ghoulies, kept hold of the necklace.
BLAKESCREWE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But Vila had not had his ghoulies touched since that first night in the cell - "boy , that was fun " he remembered ...
Picard
The Chocolate Eater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Villa remembered those star light nights where he looked at last year's edition of 'playboy' magazine. Until one night his only comfort was taken away from him, 'Like Avon from Tarrent!' ,Villa thought.
Meanwhile on the flight deck....
Cockroach Boy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: TRAITOR : A short prequel ! Reply with quote

BLAKESCREWE wrote:
Tarrant stood on the deck of Scorpio and glared at Avon , the man who he thought was his lover , his toyboy to use an old Earth term ! He thought to himself "How can he not lend me his special outfit for the forthcoming mission , after all we`ve been through together ! " he was about to confront Kerr again when Avon spoke first "Alright Del , you can borrow my fav outfit as long as I get something back from you in return ! " Tarrant beamed his delight at Avon , ran over to him and kissed him on the cheek "Thanks Kerr , i`ll make it up to you ! " then ran off to change into that wonderful costume of Avon`s ! "This is going to be a great mission now , can`t wait to get started ! "Dayna ! " he shouted "great news !

Genius BC! Almost on a par with the Deeta/Vinni story I found a few weeks ago.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blakes7 Discussion Forum Index -> Blakes7 Episode Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: